Chapter 6: Big Fight

It's 8:00 AM Friday when I wake up. My entire body feels sore. I don't feel like waking up. I try, but I feel glued to the sheets, so I just go back to sleep. 

----

Draco's Perspective:

Where is she? I'm sitting in the dungeons, but Rae's nowhere to be found. Professor Snape is taking attendance, and he notices her empty spot. "Malfoy, where is Miss Evans?" He asks.

"I don't know, sir. I haven't seen her all day." Just then, the door opens loudly. I shake my head.

"Sorry, Professor. I overslept," She admits. I look at Snape, waiting for his punishment.

"Take a seat. I see you've missed all your classes today. Is everything alright?" Snape asks.

"err, nightmares I guess," She says, taking her seat next to me. Thank goodness Snape moved her by me. "What nightmares?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow.

She shrugs, "The same one over and over again. I see you, and then you disappear. I follow, and there's a door. I go through the door, calling your name and suddenly I'm flying on a broomstick. I see Snape's face everywhere, and I keep falling. But about a foot from the floor, I regain balance. This happens a bunch of times, and I'm always convinced I'm going to die." I hug her. I know she's been having a tough time. "Aw, look at our star couple," A boy called Theodore Nott says. Snape unfortunately put him behind me. "We're just friends," I hiss.

"Yeah. Me and him? Are you out of your mind?" Rae says, laughing. I can't help but get a little sad; it wouldn't be that bad to date me, right? 

"Miss Evans and Mr. Malfoy, I'm not disrupting anything, am I?" Snape glares.

"No, it's alright. You can continue," Evans says. Sometimes she deserves what happens to her. She really can't shut her mouth. Especially to snape. Anyone else wouldn't even dare speak back to Snape. Lucky for her, Snape ignores her and goes on with his lesson. 

"Does anyone know what the Polyjuice potion is?" Snape asks, daring anyone to continue. Surprisingly, Rae raises her hand. She doesn't wait for Snape to answer, though.

"It lets you look like someone else. To make it, you will need: Fluxweed, knotgrass, lacewing flies, leeches, a horn of bicorn, the skin of boomslang, and the hair of whomever you want to transform into," Rae informs. I look back; Granger looks like she's both seen a ghost, and as if she could kill Rae. I smirk. I wonder how she knew it.

"Very good job, Miss Evans. 20 points to Slytherin. I doubt it, but do you know how to make it?" He asks, genuinely looking proud. She nods. 

"Part one, step 1 is: Add 3 measures of fluxweed and 2 bundles of knotgrass to the cauldron. Then stir it in a clockwise direction, and wave your wand.  Leave it to brew and return in about 60 to 80 minutes. Part one step 2 is: adding 4 leeches to the cauldron, two scoops of lacewings to the mortar, and crushing it into a fine powder. Add the crushed powder to the cauldron. Heat this for 30 seconds on low heat. Wave your wand to complete this part of the potion. Part 2 step 1 is: adding 3 measures of boomslang horn to the cauldron. Then add 1 measure of boomslang horn to the mortar and crush it into a fine powder. Add this finely crushed powder into the cauldron. Heat this for 20 seconds at high heat. wave your wand after completing this, and leave it to brew. Leave this for 18-24 hours. The final step is: adding 1 scoop of lacewings to the cauldron, and stirring 3 times anticlockwise. Finally, add the hair of the person you wish to transform into, and wave your wand to complete the potion. All you need to do now is drink the potion. As you can tell, this is a lengthy process and is very difficult. Only the best witches and wizards can do this. By the way, parts 1 and 2 are two different potions." Okay, now I'm really impressed. I wonder if she's ever made it.