Chapter 8: A Bunch of Trouble

Snape,

How is Hogwarts? You haven't been getting in trouble much? I didn't think so. You and Finn always used to get in so much trouble. What do you think Finn would have been? You are most definitely a Gryffindor, right? Who are your friends? I know we haven't talked for a while. I'd like to keep writing to you every once in a while sometimes, you know? It would make me feel like I'm talking to him again. Hunter's coming to Hogwarts next year! I can't believe it! Would you show him around? Be a friendly face? I know it's asking a lot, but it's been hard on him. But you knew Finn better. I think Hunter would like to know about his big brother. I would too. I don't understand it, but Finn always wanted to be by you, Snape. You were like his rock. I know that. He loved his brother, but not as much as he loved you. Anyways, write back.

Love,

Mrs. Harley

I can't help but cry. Pansy Parkinson walks by and sees me crying. She takes my letter and runs away. "Hey, come back with that!!" I yell, tears forming. I sit back down. It's no use. After a while, I go to confront her. I see a bunch of people crowding around her.

"Snape?" She snarls, "your dad is Professor Snape?"

"No stupid. I don't know who my father is, but it sure as Hell ain't Snape. I'd rather die. That's my middle name. Now give me that letter back," I demand, tears running down my face.

"Who's Finn? How did he die?" Theodore Nott asks.

"No one, Theodore. No one."

"He obviously wasn't no one," Pansy snarls.

"He was her friend," Draco says, softly, looking at me. I look away.

"I won't give it back unless you tell me," Pansy blackmails. I can't believe this.

"He was my best friend, okay? He was the person I was supposed to grow up with and fall in love with and all that shit. I screwed up and got him killed. That's all you need to know. His mother was just writing to me. Now, give me back that letter, or so help me, I'll kill you," I threaten.

"Actually, I think I'll keep it."

Without thinking, I raise my wand, "crucio." The spell hits her, and she screams in pain. Without moving an expression on my face, I walk up to her, grab my letter, punch her hard once, and let her off of the spell. I go back to my bed. I don't care if they expel me. I wanted to kill her. No one comes here. Not even Blaise. I wouldn't blame him. He's probably scared of me, like the rest of them. I fall asleep, too angry to think. I wake up by someone vehemently shaking me. I groggily wake up. "get up," I look at who it is. It's Draco.

"What?" I ask.

"It's- Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall. You're in trouble, I think. Pansy told. I'm sorry," He apologizes. Damn. I knew this would happen. I walk out, and people are -to my surprise- patting me on the back, and congratulating me. I don't think that they would see it that way. I walk out and follow them into Dumbledore's office. Redhead sees me and comes up to me. "Bella, what happened?"

"You'll find out soon enough," I spit. He looks concerned. 

"Go back to wherever you slithered from," Snape instructs. Redhead listens. I can feel Dumbledore and McGonagall looking at each other. We arrive at the office. God, how do I get out of this one? We're all quiet for a minute. I look outside the window. It's a nice day today. There are butterflies, and the sun is shining. I personally hate these types of days. Cloudy or rainy is better. I hate how the sunshine feels against my skin. I love the cold and the dark. I know most people don't, but I do.