Chapter 34: DA

"Hey, Bells. How are you?" Uncle Remus asks. I shrug.

"Not good." He hugs me, "meet the order." He tells me what the order is. I  greet them all.

"Well, if it isn't Bella!" I see Sirius Black. I give a small smile.

"Hey, I'm still mad that I spilled all my deepest darkest secrets to a dog that was you." He explains what happened to the rest and they don't know whether to laugh or not. "It's okay, you can laugh." 

"I'm Molly Weasley, nice to meet you."

"Oh my god, Percy's Mum?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"We used to date."

"Oh, you're Bella. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thanks, I guess." 

"Bella, I know it's hard, but we need to know everything." I sigh.

"Voldemort wants me on his side. When Ce- Cedric and Harry were grabbing the cup, I felt a sharp pain. Next thing I knew, I was teleported. Cedric's death was my fault. I disarmed Voldemort and he killed Cedric. He asked me to come to stand next to him. There's this boy, Zane. He killed my husband, Calvin. Something's happening soon. I can feel it. I don't know how much longer I can resist. I'm not as strong as Harry is." Molly comforts me.

"I'm sorry. That was very helpful, though. Thank you." I leave them and go to bed. I wish Dray was here. 

"Bella Snape. I was not pleased with your actions tonight."

"You killed him, I have nothing to say to you."

"How long will you continue this foolish behavior? Does dear Daphne Greengrass need to die? Percy Weasley? Blaise Zabini? Must I go on?"

"I've been fighting my entire life. I've already accepted that I'll lose everything."

"Fine. You will join me."

"Notice how I haven't yet."

"I don't need you yet. Have a good year at Hogwarts. It will be the last good one, after all."

I wake up screaming. "Bella, what's wrong?"

"Something'll happen next year. He told me." Sirius and Uncle Remus look at each other. 

"How did you two meet?" I ask. They smile.

"First year at Hogwarts. We were like, well your group. It was Me, your Uncle, James, and Lily."

"And you guys hated my Dad, right?" Sirius's smile drops a bit.

"Yeah. Not Lily, though. They were friends. Never thought I'd like his daughter." 

"Yeah, well I never thought I'd like a dog." He laughs.

"She really is Severus's daughter." 

"That's my niece." 

----

The year starts, and the new DADA professor is Professor Umbridge. I hate her.

"Miss Snape. I understand you had a hard year last year, but I expect you to be on your best behavior. As you are the daughter of Severus Snape, I expect more from you."

"I assure you, professor, that I won't be on my best behavior. I've faced Lord Voldemort and I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Ah, going with that story, huh?"