Chapter 2 - New Realities Pt. 2/2

??? P.O.V

???: "Oh my, did Dido do something wrong again?"

???: "Wait, isn't that our new commander? Shouldn't we go welcome him?"

???: "Yes, however I think it's a better idea if we go inform Her Majesty first."

???: "About what?"

???: "He single-handedly defeated Dido, even though he doesn't have any swords, he's very interesting for me."

???: "Interesting, he's the first guy that you're interested in."

???: "Mhm..."

???: "He's really interesting then!"

Y/n P.O.V

Aiden: "We are here, Lieutenant! Let's go inside."

Y/n: "Okay okay."

     The HQ building itself was a château, there were three halls in total, the biggest one was the main hall in the center, the other two halls are to the left and right of the main hall, there was a moderately-sized fountain and a flower garden in front of the main hall.

     We got inside, waiting for us however, was yet another girl also in a maid uniform, her white hair was short and her eyes were red, she was also holding a sword.

     I sighed, did the Admiralty seriously not inform them about my arrival...? There's no way this's going to be good.

Y/n: "Doctor, you might want to get out of the way, let me deal with this one."

???: "Calm down, my honourable Master, please follow me to the reception room, we shall talk there."

     She started walking further inside, I looked at Dr. Aiden, he was still staring at her as if he was thinking about something then he followed her, I decided to follow them.

     She opened the reception room doors, it was decorated in Victorian-era furniture, however the room was still very luxurious, I put down the girl on a sofa at the middle of the room, then Dr. Aiden and I sat on the sofa on one side and the girl sat on the sofa on the other side.

???: "Oh, how rude of me, my name is Sirius, a royal maid in the Royal Navy."

Y/n: "First of all, Sirius, I believe if a Lieutenant like me managed to become a commander here, that means there's also some kind of supervisor here before me, am I right?"

Sirius: "Precisely correct, my honourable Master, the guy you're talking about is Commander Eduard Wallace, actually he was our former commander before you got here however..."

Y/n: "However what?"

Sirius: "His behavior is quite inappropriate, I am afraid I won't be able to tell you the details, my honourable Master,