Chapter 9 - The Music of Fortune Pt. 3/3

Third P.O.V

     As Y/n opened his eyes, he found himself in a very weird place. Something very similar to heaven.

     He was standing in front of a throne with the Siren Empress right in front of him...he didn't realize this however.

Y/n: "Who are you and where am I?"

???: "Is that the appropriate way for a servant to ask his master like that?"

Y/n: "..."

     He started checking his surroundings, looking for a possible way to escape. He noticed that he still has his Enfield No.2 Mk.1 Revolver service pistol with him.

???: "You will eventually destroy everything that you hold dear

???: "You will eventually destroy everything that you hold dear. That's the only way you could entertain me as my servant."

Y/n: "Why should I even entertain you?"

???: "That's because it's the only way you can prevent me from destroying everything...by having you destroy them by yourself."

Y/n: "Then I would rather kill myself."

    Soon after finishing his sentence, he pulled out his revolver and shot himself in the head. The Siren Empress watched in amusement and brought him back to life through fate manipulation.

Y/n: "Guess that one didn't work."

    No matter how many times he tried, the Siren Empress would bring him back to life every single time.

???: "You're such a stubborn servant, Lieutenant Y/n L/n..."

Y/n: "You could bring me back to life and you said you can destroy everything. Just who are you really?"

???: "You'll find out once we meet again, on the battlefield once you've destroyed everything you hold dear, Lieutenant..."

???: "It's your destiny from the start, Lieutenant. You won't be able to escape your own destiny..."

Y/n: "If my destiny is like that, then I don't believe in destiny."

???: "Let's see once we meet again, Lieutenant...HAHAHA.."