Chapter 5 - The Few Pt. 3/4

Y/n: "Lieutenant Y/n L/n...pleasure to meet you."

Glorious: "I see, Commander! Where have you served before this?"

     I hesitated to answer her question, I took a deep breath in and out before deciding to answer it.

Y/n: "802 NAS, abroad you."

Glorious: "What do you mean by that, Commander?"

Y/n: "It should be obvious, I was serving abroad you during your sinking."

Glorious: "I see...I am sorry, if only I was more careful..."

     I turned to George as if I was asking her for permission to do something, she nodded so I pulled Glorious into a hug.

Y/n: "It wasn't your fault, it was Captain D'Oyly-Hughes fault for not launching any combat air patrols despite maximum visibility."

Glorious: "B-but if I was able to convince him, things could've turned out differently..."

     I see, so she was abroad Glorious during its sinking and probably tried to convince D'Oyly-Hughes along with the rest of the squadron commanders abroad. 

Y/n: "It's fine, no one's blaming you for those losses."

      I slowly separated from her, she was blushing, I decided to leave the room along with George and Dr. Aiden, leaving Sirius and Dido inside to take care of her.

Y/n: "Doctor, I have made up my mind, George will be my secretary, can you help her run the base while I'm gone?"

Aiden: "Sure thing, Lieutenant! Then, allow me to excuse myself, I am gonna continue my experiments."

Y/n: "See you then, Doctor."

     He then entered his lab, I and George walked down the hallway before stopping in front of a room with the sign "Eduard".

Y/n: "So this is now my room then?"

George: "Yes, Commander."

     I opened the room, Eduard transferred all of his belongings out of the room already, the bed was a queen-sized one, there was also working space within the big room with desks, there were also cabinets for clothes and other belongings.

     I closed the door just as George got in, placed my bag on the floor and took off the upper part of my uniform, George was blushing.

George: "W-what are you doing, Commander?!"

Y/n: "Oh, I am just going to take some shower, also call me by my name when we're alone, George."

George: "Don't take off your clothes all of the sudden then, Y/n..."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, you can sit on the bed for now."

     I then grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom, there was a shower with curtains, a toilet, a sink, a mirror and a bathroom cabinet. Perfect for relaxing myself after a long tiring day, I thought to myself just as I locked the bathroom door and started taking off the rest of my clothes.

King George V P.O.V

     I sat down on the bed, waiting for Y/n to come out of the shower, I noticed his uniform on the ground and the DSC on it, I picked it up, I started to smell it, so this is his scent...

     Stupid Y/n...with all those muscles and this scent, you don't know, what could happen if I couldn't control myself...

      Then he got out of shower, wearing only a boxer, I quickly turned away, trying not to look at him...