Chapter 13 - Secrets Pt. 4/4

Y/n P.O.V

13:25

     I was working on my Martlet alongside Damian and his crew when a pilot approached me. He looked familiar, somehow. We both exchanged salutes.

???: "Good day, sir."

Y/n: "Good day, Sub-lieutenant. Have we seen each other before?"

???: "Yes, sir. I believe we've met each other during the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin."

Y/n: "Ah, the Olympics. I see."

???: "Oh, how rude of me. Sub-lieutenant Eric Brown, sir."

Y/n: "Good to see you then, Eric."

Eric: "It's my pleasure, sir."

Y/n: "So what are you doing here?"

Eric: "Do you have a wingman yet, sir?"

Y/n: "Hm...what should I say. I guess I'll take you under my wing, Eric."

Eric: "It's an honor, sir!"

Y/n: "Meet me tomorrow morning, I have a lot to teach you."

Eric: "Yes, sir. Also, Merry Christmas, sir."

Y/n: "Merry Christmas, Eric."

     We exchanged salutes again before Damian walked away, pleased. I climbed onto the left wing to watch Damian, who was working on the Balkenkreuz's crosses.

Y/n: "By the way, Damian. Any idea on the tenth Martlet?"

Damian: "No idea, sir. It could be in one of the hangars."

Y/n: "I see."

???: "You didn't forget about me right, Lieutenant Commander~?"

      That sentence suddenly echoed in my head. I immediately climbed off the wing and put my paint bucket down to the ground.

Y/n: "Damian, let me go check on the paperwork in my office first. I will come back here once I am done."

Damian: "Got it, sir."

     I walked away from the Martlet and entered Dr. Aiden's car. I locked the car before falling asleep in the backseat under a blanket.

Third P.O.V

     Y/n opened his eyes again and found the Siren Empress in front of him. However this time, the Siren Empress was very close to Y/n. He took a few steps backward.

Y/n: "What's it this time?"

???: "I know you have a rather fond memory of Vladivostok, Lieutenant Commander~"

     Y/n was dumbfounded by the Siren Empress words...he wasn't expecting the Siren to ask him about Vladivostok.

???: "I wanted to hear it from you, Lieutenant Commander~"

Y/n: "Why should I tell you about Vladivostok?"

???: "You're as stubborn as always, Lieutenant Commander~"​

???: "Guess I will have to access your memory myself."

Y/n: "What-"

     The Siren Empress used her rigging to lock Y/n in place. Y/n tried to break free to no avail. The Siren Empress walked closer and whispered something into Y/n's ear, causing him to lose consciousness.

Six years earlier...

5th of January 1934

19:30