Always Been You

"Far and wide, I see them searchingDay and night, spend their lives looking forJust a little bit more

Day and night, spend their lives looking for
Just a little bit more

Opened the sky, pulled down the moon,
Aimed for the dark, looking for the truth
But for me, all I know is

It's always been you, love
It's always been you, my love

I'll be yours until the sun dies
'Til the stars fall from the blue sky
All my days, love for a lifetime

You'll be the tide, I'll be the sea
The rise or fall brings you home to me
Brings you home to me

We opened the sky, pulled down the moon
We saw through the dark, and we found the truth
I found you

It's always been you, love
It's always been you, my love"

--

Y/N came back home to London with George around February. She went back to London with clearer perspective of what she truly wanted - honour the people she lost and continue their legacy. She had already started the work in France by building the inn that was officially launched that summer. For a few months since her return, George had worked hand in hand with Y/N in promoting the business through the Daily Prophet and The Quibbler, as well as in seeking authorisation from the Minister of Magic to allow the use of Portkey from the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes shop. Many of their acquaintances had already expressed their interest in visiting the area and booking the accommodation in her the Maison de la Grâce Éclatante, pleased that the travel would be easy as well. George also duplicated the enchanted mirror Sirius had before, with Harry's suggestion, in order to make it easier for Y/N to communicate with Ceeney and monitor the business from afar. All the monetary transactions were made in the WWW store while Ceeney the house-elf and the Delacour veelas were assigned in ensuring the safety and upkeep of the inn. 

Harry and Y/N also worked hand in hand in restoring the Grimmauld Place and made it a more livable place. Y/N and Harry spent most of their time figuring out how to remove the awful portrait of Sirius' mother and both then decided to destroy the entire wall, which Kreacher was devastated about. Although, he couldn't do anything about it, he was, after all, serving new masters already. Y/N tried as much as she can to make Kreacher feel that he was not obliged to stay and that he could leave if he wanted to, even introduced Ceeney to the old elf to see whether he would be interested in helping her out in France. But Kreacher was adamant that he lived to serve the ancient, most noble house of Black.

The rooms were fully renovated. All the remaining doxies were removed, the artifacts which cannot be restored were burned, and all the remaining useful items and some luxurious antiques were kept preserved for Kreacher to watch over. The Fidelius Charm was renewed with new secret-keepers, the curses around the house were lifted, and the ambience turned lighter.