Wrapped Up in Love

"You rode a horse and wore your armor proudly
Let down my hair to make a way for you
To climb into the sky and catch the cloud
that I've been dreaming on

Pulling petals at my window, I'll be
Singing my songs to the man on the moon
And counting fireflies that dot the canvas of the starry night

What more can I say?
Oh, oh it's you who's made me this way

Slurring sonnets like love drunk poets
Take a sip, pass the glass around
Til we fall out of time, lost in a rhyme
It's so easy being me when I'm with you

We're more than raw emotion
It's not a temporary high
We could crash down from
We're made of our emotion
Building castles in the sky
You and me, how could it be we're

Wrapped up like a bow
Wraps up the unknown
Twisted, tangled in our fairytale
Wrapped in your arms
Trapped in your heart
Wrapped up in love"

--

01 January 2002

Y/N woke up a bit earlier than the rest even though she stayed up late with George. It was official. They were finally engaged the lady and could not help but admire the stone sitting on her ring finger. It was more than just the ring, she thought, what elated her the most was the promise of forever they were about to share soon. Beside her, George still snored. She leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his lips before preparing herself for the day. 

Y/N made her way to the kitchen where Ginny and Molly were already preparing some breakfast while Ceeney readied the table. It seemed as though they got up early to savour the last days in the mansion before their holiday ended.   

"Good morning, Y/N." Ginny greeted as she helped Molly in brewing some coffee for the sleepily lots. 

"Good morning, Ginny. Good morning, Mrs. Weasley."

Y/N was cheerful. The was a glint in her eyes that Molly tried to ignore but failed to. It was not just the holiday cheers. It was not just because it was a great morning. Molly knew there was a deeper reason why Y/N was in a seemingly lighter mood that morning. 

Y/N put out the glasses and helped Ceeney in setting the table. She was busy placing some roses in the vase as the table's centre-piece when Ginny rushed towards her. 

Ginny yelped, wide-eyed and excited as she took Y/N's left hand when the sparking piece of diamond caught her eyes, "Is this what I think it means?" It was rare for Y/N to see Ginny having that shrill tone of excitement as she was most of the time serious. 

Y/N turned her blushing face down and then gave her a very soft nod. "Yes."

"AH!! CONGRATULATIONS!!" Ginny exclaimed, engulfing Y/N in a hug and when they pulled away Molly was already running towards them.

"What is it?" The older lady asked high-pitched as she anticipated what the news was. Although she did not want to assume,  she hoped that it would be about George's proposal. 

A soft smile tugged at Y/N lips as she politely took Molly's hand out of respect, locking eyes with her future mother-in-law, "George and I are getting married."