Everything

"You're a falling star, you're the get away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to see

And you play you're coy, but it's kinda cute
Oh, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do
Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true
'Cause you can see it when I look at you

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well
And you light me up when you ring my bell
You're a mystery, you're from outer space
You're my every minute of my everyday

And I can't believe, uh, that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you, baby, just because I can
Whatever comes our way, oh, we'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you; you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything"

WARNING: 18+, smut smut smut

-- 

Cheers and applause filled the Great Hall as Y/N and George shared their first kiss as man and wife. George playfully prolonged the kiss earning more teasing cheers and wolf-whistles from their friends and families before they finally pulled away. 

"I love you so much, Mrs. Weasley." George whispered against her lips, smiling. 

"I love you more, Mr. Weasley."

They faced the family and George took a bow then took Y/N's hand as they walked down the aisle towards amidst their friends, families, and other guests who were showering them with petals and hugs and kisses. 

Everything seemed fleeting as they moved to the reception area and half of the hall were the ceremony took place was changed into a huge ballroom, surrounded by several snacks and refreshments tables. The guests settled into their respective seats while George guided his wife to their seats right at the centre of the makeshift podium on the reception area.  Y/N's heart was still racing - despite how many guests and friends kissed and hugged to congratulate them, her mind focused on the fact that George and herself were married. Their promise of forever came true, finally. 

Fred and Angelina hosted the simple reception programme before the feast. They chose of a couple of people to share their toasts and wishes for the bride and groom, played some games, and then opened the feast. The reception was filled with laughter and heart-felt emotions from the messages while the couple shared a few playful pecks on the lips with the crowd's clinking of glasses. 

The feast was luxurious. The tables filled with different course and variety of meals Y/N and George handpicked - steaks, pastas, seafoods, fruits and a chocolate fondue, pudding and cakes, a number of decadent French and English desserts, and a wide variety champagnes, Fire Whisky, and wines. The guests savoured the meal as Y/N and George went around the hall to greet them at each table. 

After a couple photo opportunities and some toasts from friends, the couple went back to the podium as Fred and Angie announced their first dance. Quickly, George wrapped his arms around his wife as they glided towards the ballroom all smiles while their friends and family surrounded them. The orchestra started playing and the couple swayed in tune.

George's eyes were fixed on his bride - bewildered and enchanted by their whole evening. And her eyes locked with his, warming her insides as her lips pulled up in a smile and her arms looped around her groom. They were exactly where they were meant to be. It was pure bliss. 

"Am I dreaming?" He asked, grinning playfully at her before stealing a soft kiss.

"Hmm. No..." She shook her head and pressed her lips against his once more. "Not a dream. You're realest thing that have ever happened to me."