I Could Not Ask for More

"Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes

Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me

These are the moments I know heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I have all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have's come true
And right here in this moment 
is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've got all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more than the love you give me
'Cause it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
I could not ask for more"

--

Fall 2001

Spring and summer went by quickly for Y/N and George. George was busy with the shop, finally opening up the branch in Hogsmeade Village meant a great deal for the twins as they looked up to Zonko's a lot before they started. It had been their plan for a long time and was excited that it finally pushed through. It also meant that George and Fred had to hire new people to be stationed there, but was fortunate enough that an old friend and fellow D.A. member took on the role of managing the branch on their behalf. Seamus was eager and excited to do that, and despite the heavy work during Hogsmeade visit, the pay was substantial which he was grateful for. 

On top of that, Fred and Angelina was already set to marry. Fred proposed around summer time and was eager to get married before winter that year. Fred and Angelina agreed that they'd marry on the 1st of December, insisting that it was the only way the would not forget their wedding anniversary. It did not come as a surprise, given that Fred had been really desperate to put a ring on Angelina and to officially "seal the deal" as he always said. People would think that the twins would get married together, however, weddings should be special and they each deserved their own moments to shine. George spent time assisting Fred in ensuring all their inventories were cleared before the wedding festivities and the honeymoon began, which he knew would be long. 

Y/N mainly helped in her wedding preparations and personally designed her wedding dress, too. Angelina chose a mermaid cut dress with beaded scallop designed fabric which complemented her shape and accentuated her features even more. The lady was relieved with Y/N being around to assist her with her wedding preparations.

Although of course, Fred and Angelina's engagement raised a lot of questions towards Y/N and George, especially from Molly who kept bugging her son to propose to Y/N already. It was about time, she thought. 

But George was satisfied to see Y/N achieving her goals and ambitions, and did not want to spoil the moment for her. After all, Y/N did the same for her when they were just starting out. Y/N gave her sweat and blood to help the twins in starting up the business officially and there was  in no way George would want to steal the spotlight from Y/N that moment. But after all, he could propose to her anytime and Y/N would say yes in a blink. More than that, George agreed that his brother and Angelina deserved a moment of their own.