Ch13 - Not Easy At All

After going to the resource star and the asteroid belt, Aojia's aircraft finally returned to its original destination and headed to the Imperial Capital.

On the way, the biggest problem facing Rong Mingshi was the language barrier. The moment Aojia proposed the study plan, the little leopard was eating a red-bellied four-winged bird egg and a nutrient pack with the same flavour.

"I have obtained a quota for you at the Imperial Capital's Carver Academy. You are excused from the entrance exam and can directly enter the trainee carver class."

The Imperial Capital's Carver Academy was divided into many levels including the apprenticeship class, the trainee carver class, the junior carver class, the intermediate carver class and the advanced carver class. After these five classes were successfully completed, the carver's qualification could be obtained.

In Aojia's view, the leopard in front of him was enough to enter the advanced carver class. However, the little leopard missed the entrance exam and Aojia could only use the authority of the Interstellar Resources Group to obtain an exam exemption and jump the leopard into the trainee class.

The little leopard cried out while eating the egg, stretching out his leopard paws to pat Aojia's arm, expressing gratitude with his eyes. Then he heard the black dragon say, "The thing I have to do now is to teach you to speak first."

The proud leopard eating the nutrients raised his head. "?"

Aojia reached out and patted him on the head. "Don't worry. We will solve the problem of your name first."

Aojia touched the quantum computer on his wrist and gave the little leopard a set of three-dimensional imperial dictionaries, placing the texts in front of the small leopard.

The leopard surrounded by the words seemed to realize something. He was only called the little leopard and didn't even have a name. Thus, the little leopard started to seriously choose words. Over the years, the robot housekeeper had taught him every day. The little leopard's IQ might be suppressed by the beast nucleus but he still learnt to read and could understand what was in front of him.

Aojia looked on quietly as the leopard stretched out his claws and touched a word in the text. The word chosen by the leopard was pushed to Aojia by the little leopard. His eyes glowed brightly as he spoke Aojia's name very solemnly.

Rong Mingshi...

The leopard chose the imperial script that was pronounced almost exactly the same as his name. Aojia looked at the imperial words in front of him and nodded. "Rong Rong."

"...!"

The little leopard pushed the text in front of Aojia again, emphasizing his name! Aojia held the leopard's thick paws and held him up. "Since we've finished eating, let's start the class Rong Rong."

...Since he couldn't speak, he didn't have the right to distinguish his name?

Rong Mingshi was held by Aojia and felt slightly indignant about being called Rong Rong. It was too shameful. It felt like he had been turned into a three year old child. The little leopard wanted to bite a certain someone but the things Aojia had done for him were thousands of times better than his unknown duke father and it was even beyond his relatives in his previous life. The name was nothing but an outside thing. What was a name of love?

It was just that the little leopard was a bit indignant and his coarse tail was caught in his mouth. Aojia held the small leopard and as he moved through the door, he met his guard commander, Calant. As a result, the concerned (about gossip) guard commander stood in place.

'Sir, how are you taking care of this little leopard that he looks so badly bullied?' Still, the little beast with his tail in his mouth was really cute. How did he never figure out that such a beast was so cute?