Ch22 - Great Black Dragon's Pent Up Frustrations

Thanks to finding the material for the black dragon, Rong Mingshi completely forgot about continuing to study the other energy stones and then carve other animals. He directly placed the remaining stones to the side. The little leopard wanted to make money but it was far less than his desire to carve the black dragon.

Rong Mingshi was excited about the thought of being able to show the little black dragon he had conceived. The cute Aojia must be very interesting! However, it took some time to receive things bought online. Rong Mingshi waited a bit anxiously and ran around the terrace in a circle until a disc drone landed on the terrace with a small parcel.

"Mr. Rong Mingshi, your express delivery has arrived. Please sign for it!"

There was a mechanical sound as information was transferred. The little leopard looked up and the drone showed a digital signature pad in front of it. Rong Mingshi stretched out his paw and calmly pressed a leopard print against it.

The empire's handwriting recognition system didn't have a rigid rule that signatures must be written. Rong Mingshi's paw was in compliance with the rules or Principal Stewart wouldn't have accepted his signature so easily.

The signature was received, the drone delivered the package and quickly flew away. The little leopard's paws pressed against the parcel and the intelligent system of the package flashed. The electronic lock was lifted, revealing a round and bulging spherical low-grade energy stone with three colours mixed together that was the size of an adult fist.

The little leopard gazed at the stone and became happier. He refused to let the robot housekeeper help him as he pulled it all the way to the living room and placed it on the table. Fortunately, the housekeeper was busy with other things and the main data had slipped away. The current robot housekeeper had the backup program activated which didn't have any type of consciousness.

The more Rong Mingshi looked at this stone, the more he liked it. It was really in line with Rong Mingshi's vision of the little black dragon. The main colour was black with some gold mixed in and less red.

The leopard licked his mouth and stretched out his paws, turning the stone over while pondering on his design.

Yesterday, the form of Black Dragon Aojia lying on the ground sleeping was clearly imprinted in his mind. This was completely different from Aojia at other times and Rong Mingshi remembered that when he drilled under the wings, the warm body temperature of the black dragon was transmitted to him. At the same time, he dimly felt that the black dragon's eyes had fallen on him.

Rong Mingshi stared at the stone and the shape of the little black dragon became clearer. His inspiration almost jumped out and Rong Mingshi couldn't wait to move his leopard paw tools as he started to carve this round energy stone.

The shape of the little black dragon was slightly curved and the small dragon wings slightly propped up in the back. The black dragon head was facing the direction of the wings. The dragon claws were curled up a bit and cushioned under the head, while the smooth dragon tail was next to the claws.

This was the general shape of the little black dragon. Once the main structure was roughly carved out, the little leopard shook his spirit, exchanged carving knives and started to carve the energy stone. The golden part of the energy stone was turned into a small golden vest worn by the little black dragon while the red part became small underwear...

Once this part was carved, the little leopard couldn't control the laughter in his eyes. the furry leopard paws patted the stone.

"Aoji...jiji!"

Aojia...haha!

The carving of the dragon scales was completely different from the black dragon he carved before. Each scale was processed into a circular arc shape. The edges were less sharp, had a softer gleam and were more flexible. There was also a big difference with the dragon claws. they were rounded, less sharp and less powerful. The fleshy part was fuller.