Ch50 - Little Leopard in Military Uniform

The little leopard rolled on the sofa and looked up at the small black dragon carving on the living room's chandelier. He covered his nose with his thick paws, his thick tail moved and there was an impulse in his head.

It had been a really long time since he carved a cute little black dragon!

The little leopard suddenly sprang up from the sofa and ran to the entire shelf filled with white stones that had been sent by Aojia's people. He turned it over and picked up a black variegated low-grade energy stone deep inside, pulling it all the way to the living room and moving it to the table.

The little leopard climbed onto the table, crouched down and started the knife smoothly against the stone.

This was a round, little black dragon with more movements. The dragon tail was curled up to the side of the body and it squatted on the ground. The wide dragon wings were carefully wrapped around its chest, tightly covering most of the dragon's belly. The little black dragon's golden vertical pupils were very large and spirited as it looked at its surroundings with vigilance.

Rong Mingshi was already calm when it came to carving his cute little snow leopard.

Therefore, the little black dragon's wings weren't wrapped around its own belly but a small snow leopard trying to open the dragon wings, head sticking out from the black dragon's neck.

There was a furry leopard head revealed between the dragon wings and claws. It had big blue eyes and the thick leopard paws were on the edge of the dragon wing, trying to stick its head out. However, the snow leopard's head was pressed down by the dragon's claws. The dragon's claws weren't pressed tightly to the little leopard's head and there was a feeling that it was trying not to use force. Even the hairs on the head of the little leopard weren't overwhelmed...

At the same time, there was a slight bulging from the dragon wings wrapped around the little black dragon. It looked a bit like a paw print and was the traces of the snow leopard's hind legs as it restlessly attempted to emerge from under the dragon wings.

This small work looked simple. The two dragon wings blocked most of the little black dragon and little snow leopard. In fact, the carvings inside were very fine. Rong Mingshi carefully moved his knives and finely carved the movements of the little black dragon and the little snow leopard.

Inside the dragon wings, the little black dragon's claws were close to the belly of the little leopard. Of the leopard's two rear legs, one stepped on a dragon claw while the other stepped on a dragon wing.

This situation was a fusion of last night when Aojia wrapped his dragon wings to wrap around both of them and the day at the museum when he curiously looked outside. His big black dragon had stretched out his hand to prevent Rong Mingshi from watching the lively situation.

Once this carving was completed, Rong Mingshi took back his paws and observed the steadily standing black dragon.

"Very good."

The little leopard suddenly heard someone's voice. The person reached out to poke the thick paws of the little snow leopard held by the little black dragon. Rong Mingshi was staring at the little black dragon and for a moment, the little black dragon seemed to raise its head, vigilant eyes sweeping sharply seeing him.

...Who is coming to grab my baby? I'll bite you to death!

"..."

Rong Mingshi's brain was filled with too many things. He silently lifted his thick paws to turn the dragon on the table in another direction. He let the little leopard stare at the living room murals and then poked the dragon tail in a not very light manner. However, the little black dragon he carved was very stable and didn't shake at all.