Ch48 - Movie Emperor's Photos, Insect Grabbing an Order

Over the course of a day, all the details of the giant carving were completed. The little leopard sat in the spherical seat and gazed in satisfaction at the work that was completed. It took quite a long time and he was very tired, but this sense of accomplishment was the biggest and he was almost bursting from it.

Moreover, once Rong Mingshi understood the reason, he happily pulled out the previously carved little black dragon and placed it in the spherical seat. He lay in the seat and his two thick paws fell rhythmically on the eggshell of the little black dragon, driving the seat back and forth like a hammock. Then he soon fell asleep.

The warm afternoon sunshine fell and reflected off the little leopard's white and black fur. It was dyed with an orange colour and looked particularly warm.

The housekeeper on the terrace gazed at the newly carved 'garden ornament' next to the sleeping leopard. Compared with their previous days, this life was simply quiet. Of course, it would be better if there was no one in his simulation body and he didn't have to be tangled up with that damn little intelligence!

The data of the little intelligence had entered to clean up the extra junk information in the past two days. Then the little intelligence looked at his data chain and said he wanted to engage with it. What information exchange?

Bah. If he believed this then he was a ghost! He should have the right to exchange the military secrets of the military first!

The angry Housekeeper Baba evicted Ruhr's data from the simulation machine without hesitation and then locked him in the smart system of the toilet. However, the firewall that Housekeeper Baba studied only locked up his damn intelligence for 0.001 seconds...

The little nonsensical intelligence entered his other simulation body and blatantly popped out! Housekeeper Baba watched the body wearing underwear fly up and kick the air. Mother's eggs, this was clearly his body but why was the little intelligence more natural at using it?

By the time the little leopard turned over, holding the little black dragon in the eggshell as he opened his eyes, the two bodies on the terrace had already rushed into the storeroom where the simulation bodies were stored to engage in a deeper contest. For example, explore how this body could be more like a human, how to better integrate the data with the local neurons in the simulation body...

The little leopard yawned and draw his seat under the arms of the mech and under the big black dragon's claws. He floated to the terrace and all the way into Aojia's study room. After arriving at the study, he jumped from the spherical seat and placed the little black dragon breaking out of the eggshell onto the table.

Rong Mingshi crouched there, watching as the little black dragon seemed to anxiously emerge from the eggshell to find the little leopard. He stretched out his thick paws and gently poked it. The eggshell shook and the little black dragon seemed more anxious. Well... wait for him to buy high-grade energy stones for Aojia and he would let this little black dragon reunite with the snow leopard!

Rong Mingshi rubbed his thick paws together twice before opening his online store. In order to improve efficiency, he was prepared to pick up a few more orders. At this point, the three elites in the Information Department regained their spirit. "The store owner is online!"

"Grab one in three, it is back to us isn't it?"

"We didn't get the owner's last high-grade order. This time it is ours!"

"The deputy commander said we can pay up to three million for a high-grade custom order!"

Meanwhile, a certain peacock movie emperor carried out a day of designing the endorsement and shooting it. He used his team to complete a set of 3D promotional images for the store owner.