Ch72 - Yearning Becomes an Illness

At night, the housekeeper arranged for all the masters to live in the manor and also packaged the finished products to be sen to the military.

An hour later, the fox who had been chatting with the imperial emperor for a long time returned to the command centre and received the encrypted package. The deputy commander trembled and immediately summoned people to come and inspect the goods.

Once the beast carvings of the first-line warriors appeared in front of everyone, the Information Department held their breaths. This was too much for them.

As the information gathering soldiers of the command centre, they had participated in every wear with the Zerg. Sometimes the death of a first-line fighter was a point of data for the command centre, but every one of them clearly knew that these points of data defended the people of the empire with their lives. They were more aware than anyone that the beastmen's mania was responsible for a large proportion of these casualties. These beast shaped carvings by the store owner would give the first-line fighters a layer of protection.

The deputy commander cleared his throat, "Okay, stop standing around and quickly measure the hidden energy properties of all the beast shaped carvings."

As everyone was busy, the deputy commander encrypted the list of first-line fighters who received their carved energy stones to the marshal who had gone to the Zerg Star. At the same time, he arranged for those fighters to quickly receive their energy stones and be prepared to sneak onto the Zerg Star at any time.

The marshal might have a careful plan for those who were secretly plotting but the warriors with the store owner's carvings would have a stronger resistance. Switching to their soldiers would increase the security of the marshal and the foreign minister.

At this time, the marshal was sitting in the control room of the starship while playing with the cuff links that the little leopard gave him. Apart from the high-grade energy stone carving in his armband, he didn't carry any little black dragons with him at this time. So far, the carved snow leopards were too limited and the snow leopard breaking out of the shell had already been giving to Ms Bowei's carving.

Foreign Minister Hoss sitting next to him saw his movements and smiled. "Marshal, are you missing your family's unmarried beast?"

Aojia nodded. The emperor's order was so sudden that he didn't get to say goodbye to the little leopard.

Hoss sighed, "I also miss my wife when I go out. She just had a baby but I can't stay with her. I owe her a lot."

Aojia raised an eyebrow. "A baby?"

Hoss laughed proudly. "Yes, for more than 10 years, the genetic breeding attempts have failed for various reasons. Fortunately, we recently ordered a high-grade energy stone carving from the Star Network which has satisfied our long-term desires."

"Congratulations."

Hoss smiled and pulled out the orange tiger-shaped energy stone from his armband and spoke, just as he encouraged several friends previously. "Marshal, you see, the store owner's work is definitely the best in the empire. Would you like to order one?"

Aojia looked down at the tiger-shaped energy stone obviously carved by his snow leopard in Hoss' hand. "..."

Hoss spoke to himself, "The store owner recently has done many works. He just grabbed 18 low-grade energy stones in one breath..."

The big black dragon who knew that his little leopard had received an order of tens of thousands of stones from the military, "..."

It was relatively bleak. He had no carving of a little leopard in his hand.