Ch65 - Cute and Foolish Leopard

After the golden python, the other lucky buyers showed their carvings in turn. The entire buyers exchange area was full of over a dozen carvings, making those who didn't snatch a custom order become full of envy.

This feeling wasn't simply relief about appeasing their mania, but a sense of impatient longing. They couldn't wait for the store owner to let out a breath and produce thousands of carvings. Even more ridiculously, some people thought it would be perfect if the entire empire was one person.

Of course, no matter how noisy the online store or how many people were crying and shouting for the store owner to be diligent, Rong Mingshi didn't go to the buyers exchange area at all. He was concentrating on studying the 10 high-grade energy stones.

He placed all 10 stones on the table and then the beast shaped images provided by the 10 buyers. The 10 stones were light or dark but they were all one colour. Rong Mingshi could feel a completely different and pure power surging in them.

The little leopard patted his paws together and started his tools. Then he thought about his apprentices and opened the video recording function of the quantum computer. He was busy until noon and completed the carving of two high-grade energy stones. He strolled out to eat lunch and take a nap. He had just arrived on the first floor when the big black dragon returned.

The little leopard ran over. Aojia reached for the little leopard and rubbed his head. "I arranged for a winemaker to come over and mix your favourite flavour of energy wine."

Then someone spoke. "What winemaker? You say that as if I was casually pulled out of a bar. I am the empire's chief winemaker, a first class winemaker!"

Rong Mingshi turned his head at the sound and saw a man striding into the living room. The glittering golden clothes almost blinded the little leopard. Rong Mingshi raised his paws and blocked half of his face. Through the gaps in his paws, he looked at the golden outfit and his mouth dropped open. This taste was unspeakable.

"Are you Aojia's unmarried beastman?" The man leaned close to the little leopard and raised his eyebrows. "Don't you think I am more handsome and tasteful than Aojia? His clothes are black like a crow and are ugly.

"..."

Rong MIngshi's paws touched Aojia's shoulder. He felt that Aojia wasn't a crow at all.

...Even a crow was more comfortable than this little sun!

The man spoke with regret, "Well, you don't know how flashy he used to dress. None of my clothes could match it. If Aojia wasn't the marshal then he wouldn't have to wear this dark military uniform.

Huh? The little leopard gazed at the black dragon with surprise.

Aojia looked back calmly. "Do you believe it?

The little leopard instantly shook his head.

...Although there was a legend that black dragons liked to hoard gold.

"Little leopard, you are too easy to deceive..."The man gently bumped Aojia's shoulder. "Is your unmarried beast being cheated by you?"

"Second prince," Aojia called out lightly.

Once he heard this title, Gult spoke with great agitation. "Stop it. You know how hard I worked to get rid of my royal status. It is refreshing and clean. How can I do business if this is revealed by you?"

Gult was like the walking sun as he stepped into the living room. "How long has it been since I've been to your manor? I say, how many cubs do you want? What is the use of decorating the living room? Hurry to get married and apply for genetic breeding. How many would you like to have to make sure your estate is in disorder?"