Ch42 - Was He in a Bad Mood?

Rong Mingshi sighed as he received the deposit paid by the buyer in advance. He also received a message from the buyer.

"Hello, Store Owner. I want to order a custom carving for my husband. My partner's beast shape is a tiger and I have provided you with 3D images. It is just, I'm sorry, my high-grade energy stone isn't available yet. Can you wait a few days?"

The little leopard pressed his paws against the text on the interface to reply, "Yes, it is fine as long as you provide the energy stone."

The customer was God. For this small request, Rong Mingshi would naturally agree.

"Thank you, Store Owner! The energy stone will be sent in three days at the most."

The wife of the empire's foreign minister happily closed her computer as she headed for Duchess Oran's birthday dinner. She was very fortunate. Luckily, she was bored on the way to the banquet and checked the information of the peacock movie emperor. She didn't expect the movie emperor to open a live broadcast in a store and to see such superb skills. This was much better than the masters of Duke Oran's carving business.

After the dinner, the wife of the foreign minister intended to tell the duchess that she would withdraw the order for a high-grade energy stone carving from the Oran Carving Business. It might be necessary to pay some damages and also shame the duchess to some extent but so what? The life of her husband was more important.

The little leopard naturally didn't know these things about the buyer of the custom auction. He was busy preparing to carve the seal. He watched the selected stone and pondered on the composition.

Based on the buyer's images that he received, the fragility of the white seal was too striking. This made Rong Mingshi plan to incorporate the seal into the stone. It meant there would be two beast shapes in the same carving. One would be the adult body and the other would be the juvenile body. If the state wasn't expressed well enough, it would give off the feeling of a father and son. This wasn't what the little leopard wanted to express. He wanted the young seal and adult seal to have the same momentum, dispersing the fear and panic in the eyes of the young seal in the midst of mania.

The little leopard slowly developed a concept.

The entire white stone would be a snow-white iceberg with melting water under the iceberg. A black and shiny seal emerged from the water, forelimbs climbing onto the ice, head raised and black eyes looking up at the white iceberg. Above the iceberg was a small seal rolling inside a snow pile. It was covered in fluffy white snow and rolled into a ball. It was upside down and head stretched forward, bright eyes gazing in the direction of the big seal.

Once the concept was formed, Rong Mingshi started to carve. The entire stone was divided into three parts. The big seal, the small seal and the iceberg. The smooth lines formed an excellent outline of the seal's majestic body. There were the raised head and upper body, powerful tail fins and determined black eyes.

Rong Mingshi was particularly attentive when carving the small seal.

There was the round body covered with fine snow particles and the back fins slightly tilted up when lying on its back. The body might be rolled into a ball of snow and no body lines could be seen but the slightly tilted tail fins gave the feeling that the seal wanted to roll over. It was just a bit tired and was... taking a break.

Rong Mingshi used more time to show the snow. In order to create the feeling of snow, he needed to use a fine pointed knife to dig at the white parts of the stone, forming very fine snowflakes.

For the melting snow water, Rong Mingshi chose to use the black part of the stone and outlined the water patterns on it. The white parts mixed with the black stone formed the white foam caused by the seal coming out of the water.