Ch36 - Housekeeper Baba

Guard Calant stood at the door of the warehouse, a little bit further away from the little leopard. He saw this situation and was immediately shocked as if he had been struck by thunder.

Calant thought of the past two days. After his commanding officer made an official announcement on the Star Network, countless imperial beastmen went crazy and wanted to know the love of the imperial marshal. His Majesty spent all day of the military department, wanting to know the beastman who gave the cuff links and his sudden change of attitude to Duke Oran...

Oh, a leak! He now discovered the boss' big secret! What did the little leopard pull out? When did the boss have a baby? It was also two! How come Calant didn't know about it at all?

The excited Calant stared at the two small ones who broke out of the shell. After a while, he finally reacted. This wasn't right. Wasn't the little leopard a male beast? Only female beastmen could give birth. If two married male beasts wanted offspring, the child needed to be grown in an incubator. How could two children emerge from the eggshell?

Besides, how could a small egg the size of a fist give birth to a child...

Calant realized that the two children breaking out of the shell were carved by the little leopard and felt regret. The boss should have two children. Calant glanced at his boss and wondered what his boss was thinking.

"...!"

Calant was suddenly shocked. His boss gave off a frightening breath and exposed dragon scales. This was clearly showing a tendency to transform! Calant quickly called a warning to the college guards entering behind him. "Everyone, back up! Withdraw from the warehouse and keep your distance!"

The boss was going to break out! He was afraid the entire warehouse would be destroyed...

Think about it. A beastman saw the person he liked and this person suddenly pulled out two young beasts breaking out of the shell that were highly similar to their beast shapes. Who wouldn't imagine breeding? Who wouldn't be excited? Besides, they were such lovely and cute young...

However, the strength of his boss was too great. Before the estrus period, the manic episodes were extremely destructive and the energy stones couldn't suppress them. Fortunately, the energy stones carved by the little leopard could control the situation and Calant had been relieved.

Suddenly, estrus appeared because of the little leopard. Perhaps the energy stones carved by the leopard couldn't suppress the onset of mania!

The college guards didn't know the situation and didn't move at all. They received an alarm from the warehouse and felt the warehouse was being maliciously attacked. They only to see the situation and found that a college student had been attacked. A person suddenly told them to withdraw but they couldn't.

Calant immediately showed his colonel's rank and cried out, "I command you to evacuate immediately!"

The college guards had to leave the range of the warehouse. Then Calant spoke in a nervous and cautious manner to his boss. "Sir, you have to restrain yourself. You must restrain yourself and let the little leopard leave safely first."

After that, Calant slightly gulped and his tense nerves were ready to save the little leopard at any time. If the little leopard was injured by the boss' dragon claws or dragon's breath then it would be painful for the boss once he woke up.

Aojia heard Calant's words and turned slightly to glance at Calant. Calant say the boss' golden vertical pupils flashing. His entire body was taut as he raised his hand and gestured to the little leopard.

Run quickly...

He was worried to death about the little leopard staring quietly without moving!