Ch47 - Giant Stone Carving

The moment the disguised marshal appeared in the warehouse, Housekeeper Baba glanced at him sharply before angrily walking away through another exit. He would look for a beastman later. Now he had to go home and cook for the little leopard.

The fake robot Eagle Tan immediately became vigilant. He watched as the man took his protection target out of the spherical seat and intimately held the little leopard as he walked out of the warehouse. The thinking Eagle Tan became firmly certain... what better excuse than this?

Aojia was holding the little leopard in one hand while opening the suspension car. He was about to talk to the little leopard when Eagle Tan sent him emergency news. "Reporting to the boss, I want to elaborate on my previous point."

"First, the mission target is a beast-shaped little leopard. His resistance level is weak."

"Second, the mission target is very close to a beastman!"

"Third, my many years of scouting experience allows me to conclude that this beastman is either a spy or a zerg in disguise. He doesn't show any traces of a disguise but this shows that his disguise technique is superb. This shows that the mission is in a relatively dangerous environment"

"Sir, let me hide the little leopard. I promise that no one can find him!"

After reading the contents, the black dragon's mouth twitched and he sent two words in reply. "Shut up!"

"Sir, I'm sending a text message."

Aojia glanced in the direction of the warehouse auxiliary robots.

"Sir, this beastman is particularly vigilant! I seriously doubt his identity now!"

"Perform your mission. If you say one more word then go and be a bandit!"

"Yes, Sir!"

Despite this, Eagle Tan was still a bit unwilling and his sharp eagle eyes were focused on the suspension car about to fly away. A second passed and Eagle Tan decided he should get in close contact with the beatsman. Once the distance was close enough, his eyes should be able to see the disguise. Then he would determine the identity of the beastman and perhaps his boss would order him to hide the little leopard!

Aojia temporarily resolved the problem and launched the suspension car. Then he glanced at the little leopard rubbing his eyes with his paws. "Principal Stewart said he transferred you to the master class?"

The leopard lowered his thick paws and sat in the co-pilot's seat. "Yes, but the principal didn't ask for anything."

Aojia reached out and rubbed the little leopard's head. "He hopes that your skill will inspire them."

"I know. I also hope that their skills can inspire my perception."

Aojia glanced behind to check and saw several suspension cars following him. He narrowed his eyes and after turning in several directions, the suspension cars disappeared. They should be resolved quietly by the eagle who talked and thought too much.

Aojia looked at the little leopard and continued speaking. "Since you have entered the master carver class, should I accompany you to apply for the master carver certification tomorrow?"

The little leopard bit his tail and calculated his time. The giant stone would arrive soon after returning home. He would take a day or two to carve it. He also had the yellow-high grade energy stone that wasn't carved... In addition, he wanted to open more custom orders and make money to buy high-grade energy stones for Aojia.

The worried Rong Mingshi looked up at Aojia. "How long does the certification test take?"

"Three to five days. "