Ch37 - Peacock Spreading its Tail

The little leopard was sleeping comfortably and the quantum computer blocked all communication.

He was completely unaware that the rich and handsome golden eagle had sent dozens of messages to the store owner, Regardless of whether it was a voice, video or text message, there was no reply at all from the owner.

However, the only way for the golden eagle to contact the owner was through the communication tools provided by the Star Network's store platform. He didn't have any other contact information or the owner's specific address.

"Brother, it can't be helped. You don't know how casual this store owner is. It is said that all buyers recognize him as the laziest store owner."

There was a tall and handsome warrior next to the golden eagle. The man was holding the golden eagle energy stone in his hand and gazing at it with sharp eyes. "Since he opened the store to make money, the first price of 100 star coins was his prediction error. The second time, he opened a custom order and this shows that he has an economic mind. The next time the owner is online, try to give him the price of 500,000 coins and get the next order."

The golden eagle stared at the energy stone being held by his brother. His heart jumped and he hurriedly grabbed it, carefully placing it in his armband. "Brother, grabbing his order requires being fast. It is taken in seconds and money is useless. Moreover, the store owner's online time isn't fixed and it is unknown what time he will open the order."

"Give me the name of the store."

The handsome golden eagle told his brother the store name before saying, "Brother, do you have time to grab it? Aren't you on a mission in the capital?"

"I don't have time so I will have others in the scouting group grab it."

"...Brother, you're amazing! By the way, is this carving really special? It might have a 100% activation rate and the carving is handsome but aren't there many master sculptors in the empire?"

The golden eagle's brother didn't speak and touched his brother's shoulder. "Stay in good health. I am leaving."

How special was that carving? For the beastmen living on the peaceful Capital Star, it probably wasn't that special.

After the power of the energy stone was activated, there would be a situation of energy spillover. The higher the activation rate, the more obvious it was. In addition, the higher the grade of the energy stone, the more obvious it was, even if the activation rate of the high-grade energy stone was low.

The most special thing about the store owner's energy stone carving was that he completely hid the 100% activation rate of the energy stone. If it hadn't been tested by the tester, the energy stone would be considered as not activated when seen with a sculptor's perception.

This was too important for the empire's scouting unit.

The empire's biggest enemy was the zerg who invaded the Star Field for the past hundreds of years. The zerg had a special way of detecting the energy spillover from the energy stones. Thus, first-line scouts couldn't carry energy stones with a high activation ratio. They could only use low-grade energy stones with a low activation rate.

However, this caused another fatal problem. Warriors had a high chance of suffering from trauma and their mania outbreak would head to the other extreme. In other words, they would transform into their juvenile body and they had no resistance in this state.

Therefore, an energy stone that could hide the energy spillover was really important for first-line warriors.

***