Ch74 - Leopard Paws are a Bit Soft

This was the third day of Aojia's departure. The little leopard calmly got up from the golden bed and thought that tonight, he might not have to guard the dragon's nest alone! Sleeping in this dragon's nest was much more comfortable than the bedroom on the second floor. Once Aojia came back, Rong Mingshi must pull him down to sleep.

The golden hoard didn't previously have the dragon's nest because this dragon's nest was made from melting the pure gold coins the little leopard bought. Inexplicably, Rong Mingshi felt that his big black dragon hadn't transformed into a dragon shape before sleeping here. As for this golden bed, Rong Mingshi believed that since it was so comfortable to sleep in, the colour and patterns were secondary!

After two days and watching the little leopard master carve numerous energy stones, the masters all had different degrees of profound understanding. Their carved works had a qualitative leap on the basis of their respective styles.

On this day, the masters continued to be energetic and eagerly waited for the little leopard's crazy carving after becoming drunk. However, the little leopard master climbed onto the desk and picked up a low-grade energy stone, not planning to drink at all.

They saw the little leopard hold the stone for a while before turning his head to call the housekeeper. The 3D high definition display was behind him and he extracted all the recently recorded videos in his quantum computer.

The little leopard watching the one hour recording, "..."

At noon the day before Aojia left, he turned on the 3D video recording function of the quantum computer and forgot to turn it off. Rong Mingshi's rubbed his two thick paws together and then raised one of them. The moment the video appeared, the little leopard quickly shut it off. The masters who witnessed the huge golden store house and the dragon's nest made out of star coins, "..."

This black dragon hid things quite deeply... The little leopard buying pure gold slippers after becoming drunk was truly for the black dragon!

The little leopard turned his head and clear blue eyes gazed at his apprentices. The masters looked at the little leopard and didn't pretend that nothing had happened. Instead, there was an expression of wanting to visit the place. A whole cave full of pure gold decorations was very flashy.

The little leopard licked the fur around his mouth and calmly stated, "Evict the masters from the school."

The masters instantly bowed their heads and carved their stones like nothing had happened.

The relieved little leopard used his paws and carefully studied the time-stamped files. He tried to recall which time period was his drunk state and finally found the 3D video of him crazily carving the military order yesterday. He previously promised to be a guest lecturer of the Masters League and intended to use this video as material.

However, it involved the beast shape of the soldiers so Rong Mingshi sent a message to the deputy commander.

The fox immediately responded, "Master store owner, you don't have to worry and can use it boldly. The level of the carvers improving is good for all beastmen of the empire, not just the beastmen soldiers. The beast shapes of the soldiers aren't unique and there is nothing to hide."

Since permission was given, Rong Mingshi called the masters together and had the housekeeper do the editing. The result was a 30 minutes 3D video that only featured low-grade energy stones and a knife. It didn't even show the background.

Housekeeper Baba set a secret key on the tutorial video. Only the person who had the key had the right to watch and no one could copy and rerecord the video. Then Rong Mingshi sent the video file to Abel.