Ch75 - Get Married When You Come Back!

Rong Mingshi continued with the military's order while feeling deep concern about the huge amount of star coins. His speed might not be as fast as when he was drunk but the effect was the same. It was just that the leopard's upright and honest appearance made the masters feel worried and they expressed the doubts in their hearts.

"Leopard master, you aren't drinking today?"

The little leopard responded without raising his head. "I won't drink. I'll wait for Aojia to come back before drinking."

If Aojia was staring then he wouldn't spend all his savings. The masters heard the marshal's name and transformed their burning gaze from the leopard tools to the leopard's furry head, asking calmly, "Is the marshal coming back?"

The little leopard continued to carve the kingfisher under his paws and nodded. "Yes."

In fact, the kingfisher was difficult to carve and it was comparable to the previous peacock. The feathers were as beautiful and gorgeous as the peacock. The feathers on its back and face were blue and shiny while the feathers on its abdomen were like red chestnuts. The layers were distinct and each feather had its own different shade.

Rong Mingshi carved the kingfisher in the middle of predation. The unfolding wings were covered with water droplets like the kingfisher was flying over water and the bird's blue feathers were dazzling and colourful. The long red beak of the bird carried a green shrimp that had just been caught from the water. It was delicate and vivid.

The masters were once again convinced by the leopard's skill. After a moment of trance, they gritted their teeth and packed up their things. Since the black dragon was coming back, they naturally couldn't live in this place. Based on what they had seen in the past two days, it was completely unreliable to rely on the protection of the little leopard master. It was better to escape from here themselves!

The little leopard immersed in the carving finished it and raised his head to find that the surrounding circle of people was gone...

The quantum computer around his paw flickered and after opening it, he received a series of messages.

-Little leopard master, this apprentice has to say goodbye in advance!

-We brought back the orders of the military to complete, don't worry.

-Little leopard master, for the next few days, we will be disconnected from any outside communications.

-Remember to record the 3d high definition videos and send them to the Masters League. We will seriously study hard!

The little leopard who planned to discuss the kingfisher with his apprentices, "..."

At this time, Ruhr was witnessing a change with the Zerg and excitedly invited the housekeeper. "Baba Baba, do you want to watch the rise of the female Zerg army and study the natural life of reproduction consciousness in the pursuit of future generations?"

This was clearly long-distance harassment yet he spoke so eloquently. This little damn intelligence, how much historical data did he have?

Housekeeper Baba gazed at the little leopard carving and decisively rebuffed him. "No interest!"

"Baba, last time I did a thorough cleansing of your garbage data and found a virus program in the depths of your original data chain."

Housekeeper Baba immediately checked himself and found there was an unknown program attached to his original data as well as the dead locks. "Did you release it?"

"I didn't do it alone. Baba, this virus program can only be separated from your data and my data after it is grown up."

"..."