Ch87 - Extra - Daily Raising of Children on Earth (5)

In the end, the little fire leopard was placed on the pillow beside Rong Mingshi and Aojia covered him with the same towel as the little ice dragon.

Rong Mingshi yawned and gazed at the sleeping leopard while listening to the snoring of the little ice dragon in the soup pot. He turned over in bed and thought he wouldn't be sleepy because he had just slept for a long time. He still had many things to talk to Aojia about, such as asking about the leopard's mother and dragon's mother. However, he didn't know why but he was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes.

He subconsciously touched the little fire leopard on the pillow and fell asleep.

In the bedroom, one large and two small beings were sleeping, each of them making a different snoring sound. Aojia stepped towards the bed and caressed his baby's hair, kissing the forehead gently before starting the quantum computer to check his physical condition.

Aojia couldn't help frowning at the information displayed. The person lying on the bed had absolutely enough sleep but his mental state seemed to be getting worse. It was urgent for him to drink energy wine.

The moment Aojia was about to go out to continue studying the energy wine, the person on the bed suddenly moved and became a big snow leopard. The large fluffy mass of fur lay on the bed and thick paws touched searched around the bed.

Aojia's heart softened as he placed the soup pot from the bedside table into the snow leopard's thick paws. Then he gently placed the fire leopard wrapped in a towel next to the snow leopard's big face.

The big and furry face of the snow leopard touched the little fire leopard and he couldn't help smiling as he felt the little fire leopard's sporadic bursts of smoke. He moved closer and the little fire leopard inside the towel let out a cry without opening his eyes. He just poked out a small paw from the towel and pressed it against the furry mouth of the snow leopard.

At the same time, Rong Mingshi's thick paws also touched the soup pot and hugged it. In his confused sleep, Rong Mingshi felt that everything was good, even the slightly cold soup pot.

Aojia's eyes softened as he witnessed all of this. He touched the big snow leopard's fluffy head, kissed the round ears and gently walked out of the room, closing the door.

In the middle of the night, Rong Mingshi who was sleeping with the two children suddenly woke up when his ears and chin were scratched. He looked at the person standing in the darkness in a confused manner and twisted his head away from the little fire leopard. He didn't have a chance to express his doubts when the person by the bed suddenly kissed him on the mouth.

At the same time, he felt the taste of wine in his mouth that was mixed with the scorching breath of the big black dragon. Some strength gathered in his head so that there was a moment of clearness, followed by dizziness and confusion. All the shattered pictures poured into his head, the pictures natural, clear and vivid.

There was the scene where he was rescued from the bird's nest by the big black dragon. The black dragon took him to a doctor to treat him and took him to a resource star to find the energy stone. There was also the scene where Rong Mingshi carved the cuff links and the scene where the two of them swore oaths under the ancestral status. Finally, the two of them stood in front of a genetic incubator looking at the two eggs.

All the images faded and left a thought in Rong Mingshi's head. He was currently a snow leopard while his big black dragon kissed him in human form.

...Although the purpose of this kiss to was to transfer a mouthful of energy wine.

His head was a bit dizzy but the clear-eyed Rong Mingshi let out a sound. He carefully jumped out of the bed and rushed towards the person standing beside the bed. The big black dragon was thrown to the ground by him and Rong Mingshi opened his mouth to bite this person's collar.