Ch28 - The Best Gift

Rong Mingshi in his excited state was very focused and the power of the low-grade energy stone reached the extremes. There was a feeling of heartiness and every knife stroke was smooth.

Soon, the rough form of the three beasts was finished. It was only the simple structure yet it was able to show the proud posture of a soldier.

Rong Mingshi sighed with relief, put away the leopard paw tools and rubbed his thick paws against each other. He looked around and didn't see Aojia's figure. The little leopard felt some doubts but he thought Aojia had things to do and started to concentrate on the three beasts again.

These energy stones wouldn't have any dust flying around, unlike ordinary rocks. The parts carved with the carver's perception and then the knives would lose strength and directly disappear. Therefore, the rapidly thinking little leopard wasn't hesitant at all. His head hung lower and his leopard paws moved stably as he acted seriously.

The three beasts might be in beast form but each beast had a military trait. It might be an ordinary standing posture but Rong Mingshi's carving seemed to emit a proud and magnificent feeling from the flesh and bones. When carved by Rong Mingshi, it wasn't just the outer appearance but the insides as well.

This was very different from the carving of the cat that Rong Mingshi previously sold on the Star Network. The dragon li cat was a combination of many cat-shaped beasts. The power was activated in the stone but it was essentially different from a privately ordered stone. These three stones would only be used by the three guards. The power that was activated and stored in the energy stone by Rong Mingshi would be more efficient.

After completing these three carvings, Rong Mingshi sighed with relief and carefully observed them. This was his first time carving three different beasts at once and he learnt a lot from it.

The little leopard came back from his focused state and found that the black dragon hadn't returned...

This was really great! The little leopard was once again excited and his eyes brightened. He hurriedly pulled the black energy stone over, licking his lips as he observed it with great interest. When Rong Mingshi saw this stone, he had the idea to carve it into black dragon cuff links.

In his previous life, Rong Mingshi didn't use cufflinks very often. After all, he rarely participated in formal occasions. After becoming an adult, his grandfather took him to participate in one but he got a headache in the middle and there was a bit of confusion at the party. Thus, he rarely participated and most of his clothes were home clothes. He naturally didn't use any cuff links but his grandfather had a variety of exquisite custom cuff links that filled four drawers.

Rong Mingshi flipped the stone and selected two parts that fit the idea in his mind. Then he sat firmly on the table and used the leopard paw cutting tools to open up the material.

The energy stone was classified as a low-grade energy stone because of the colour mixture. However, the two small knuckled sized pieces cut out by Rong Mingshi had a very good colour and density.

The little leopard lowered his head and carefully shaped the two small knuckle-shaped stones with the knives. Through the subtle tremors of the leopard paws, he scraped the extra parts and gradually formed the shape of cuff links.

The highlight was the square decorative surface of the cuff links. The golden star points selected by the proud leopard formed the decorative surface.

Rong Mingshi got up and took a breath. His thick tail relieved the pressure by moving in two circles behind him. Then he slowly bent over to finish the cuff links. It was Rong Mingshi's first time carving such a small decorative surface and the entire black dragon shape had to be accommodated on the small surface.