Ch43 - Fire, Protect Against Fire!

It was a race against time...

Rong Mingshi knew this but the big black dragon didn't know it. The marshal only remembered that this was the first kiss with his beastman, so he tried hard to suppress his unbridled mania.

He might be eager and every dragon scale of his body was clamoring to invade but Aojia's movements were still gentle. There was the smell of flames from his lips as he entered Rong Mingshi's mouth, his tongue moving into the depths and stirring around, gently entangling around Rong Mingshi's tongue.

He held the little leopard's arm across the quilt for restraint. The palm of his hand grabbed the quilt hanging on the little leopard's shoulder and directly scratched the quilt. However, he didn't dare to touch the little leopard's soft skin, as if touching it would break his final control.

It was just that the person in his arms wasn't obedient. He used his strength and approached Aojia, raising an arm to touch the dragon scales on Aojia's neck as the two people breathed together.

Every movement and touch of the leopard's skin caused Aojia's breath to shake and the blue veins of his forehead to bulge, let alone the restless dragon scales that kept coming and going under the stimulation.

This little leopard wasn't afraid of being burnt to death...

Before his breath got out of control, Aojia held Rong Mingshi's shoulders through the quilt and pushed him slightly away. The eyes that constantly changed before the dragon's vertical pupils and the human pupils stared at the person with slightly swollen red lips.

The little leopard actually licked his lips and stared at Aojia with watery eyes. "Aoji?"

This unclear and soft voice filled with some doubts caused a loud sound to be heard. Wide and powerful dragon wings emerged from Aojia's back, moving restlessly. Flames also burst forth from the dragon wings. It seemed dangerously hot but thanks to Aojia's control, there was no heat in the air to spread the flames.

"...So handsome!" Rong Mingshi muttered as he stared at the dragon wings. This was something he had never seen before. He imagined the human-shaped Aojia with dragon wings while wearing his black military uniform and military hat. Therefore, the little leopard didn't know that beastmen would only reveal their beast features when their passion was aroused.

At this time, the black dragon who flapped his wings was deeply certain that he had officially entered estrus. His family, the 20 year old human-shaped snow leopard was not only ignorant but he had no idea of the signs of estrus...

The black dragon sighed. There was no hurry. Nothing was better than the fact that his snow leopard had become a human. As for other things, they had plenty of time in the future. The black dragon decided this and his wings moved downwards as he wanted to embrace and kiss his snow leopard. However, his hand hadn't fallen yet when...

The human-shaped snow leopard, who had been hot for a short time, suddenly disappeared. The snow leopard emerged from a corner of the damaged quilt and crouched there, gazing at Aojia with innocent eyes.

Aojia looked down at the well-behaved snow leopard. Um... it seemed that he didn't have plenty of time in the future!

The moment that the black dragon had come home, the housekeeper had gone out to remotely control the replica holding the weapon. He adhered to his strange principles of not peeping on his child and only realized what happened at this time.

There was a fire, protect against the fire!

The housekeeper calmly opened the fire extinguisher system in the room and water suddenly fell on the black dragon's wings. The little leopard rubbed his face with his paws in the midst of the steaming mist. The all-rounder housekeeper was a precise fire extinguisher and Rong Mingshi was only affected by a bit of water vapour.