Ch59 - Bring Mother Out

In the suspension car, Calant sat in the driver's seat while Aojia held the little leopard in the back seat, quietly holding onto the paws. Then Aojia opened his quantum computer and showed Duke Oran's two photos to the little leopard.

This was an adult version of the snow leopard who was almost identical to himself. The little leopard was stunned and unconsciously leaned his head closer.

He was born in this world. Before he heard the duke's voice, he had a vague memory. At that time, he hadn't opened his eyes but a gentle touch fell on his head for a short time. The hand was cold and slightly shaking...

The little leopard turned to Aojia and stated, "This is my mother."

He was very certain and there wasn't a hint of hesitation.

Aojia rubbed the little leopard's head a bit harder and then showed the leopard something else. "This file was decrypted by Ruhr from the housekeeper's database."

The military's intelligence Ruhr was always tangled up in Housekeeper Baba's data and picked up the housekeeper's data from beginning to end. This file was hidden in the depths of Housekeeper Baba's data and was encrypted by several layers. It was discovered by Ruhr after he cleaned up the housekeeper's junk data several times. This was a file that even Housekeeper Baba didn't know was stored inside him.

"...!"

The little leopard was shocked as he stared at the contents of the file. Aojia held the little leopard's paws and then showed the video that Duke Oran released on the Star Network after the memorial. Rong Mingshi's paws tightened and the sharp barbs suddenly appeared.

Aojia lightly rubbed the paws. "We'll go to the duke's mansion."

The little leopard slightly lowered his head, sharp teeth ground together and clear leopard eyes covered by mist.

The experience of his past life meant he didn't care about the duke who abandoned him. He knew that because of his illness, he was a disappointment to some people. That's why he treated the duke as a stranger at the museum. In his mind, his father was the robot housekeeper who raised him for 19 years.

He now knew that the original housekeeper's intelligence was developed by someone else. She gave her life to give birth to him and never abandoned him. Even on her deathbed, she spared no effort to protect him and left everything she owned to him. However, such a gentle person was still being used 20 years after her birth!

Aojia turned the little leopard and gazed softly at the angry little leopard. "Let's go and bring out your mother."

The little leopard rubbed his eyes with his thick paws, gazed back at Aojia and nodded heavily. Aojia held little leopard in his arms and handed the transparent energy stone over to the little leopard. The little leopard licked the fur around his mouth, hugged the stone and jumped onto the seat next to this person.

Aojia ordered Calant to park the car and wait outside. The little leopard shook his spirit, stretched out his paws, fixed the stone to one spot and started the leopard paw tools.

This time, he observed the masters carving at the college and Rong Mingshi's insights greatly improved. Once his knives touched the transparent stone, he could clearly feel the power emerging in the stone. The force impacted his carving knife and made it difficult for him to make a cut.

This time, the leopard's knife was very steady and he firmly made the outline of the shape on the stone. This was a little leopard pouncing to hunt. The lines on his back were smooth and powerful while the fur was soft and tender. The hind paws were pushed backwards while the thick tail was slightly raised, balancing the little leopard's leaping posture. The two front paws were open on each side, revealing sharp barbs.