Ch54 - Competitor

Most importantly, Student Rong's work was far about the principal's level in every respect...

Principal Stewart rubbed his old face and turned to the other side of the semi-open exhibition hall. The 18 masters were looking over at them in an unfathomable way. To be exact, there were looking at the little leopard in the spherical seat.

Principal Stewart smiled and turned around. "Hey, are you all done?"

More than a dozen masters didn't listen, their eyes focused on the carving Student Rong previously made. Principal Stewart turned his head slightly and blinked at Student Rong, indicating that he should put the carving away. Rong Mingshi didn't know what Principal Stewart wanted to do but he raised his thick paws and placed the carving in the seat's space.

This movement was normal in Rong Mingshi's daily life but in the eyes of the masters, it was simply... suffocating! The group of masters stared firmly at the little leopard's paws. This gaze gave Rong Mingshi the illusion that his paws were placed on an operating table to dissect. He silently shook his rough tail and moved it to the front, blocking the sight of his paws.

Principal Stewart took a step forward and stared at them. "What are you looking at? Do you think your hands aren't as good as a leopard's paws?"

"Perhaps the beast shape might be more powerful at stimulating the energy of the energy stone."

"Hey, how can you control it with your deer hooves?"

"In addition, how the hell does it have a relationship with the best shape? This old and confused person can't even find the key point!"

"The little leopard's paws were steady and half of the energy stone was cut off by him."

"Hey, are your eyes blind? When the little leopard was carving, his perception mobilized all the power of the original stone. Although not all the energy of the cut off parts were called to the remaining carving, there was still a small number.

"In addition, this carving hides all the spillover."

"You old things, haven't you discovered that it is a low-grade energy stone?"

"En..."

"Indeed."

"That's right."

The more than a dozen people talked about it before their eyes finally fell on Principal Stewart. Principal Stewart smiled and spoke bluntly, "How long have you been overdrawn? Do you want a stone? No!"

"Low-grade energy stones are free at the college."

Old God Stewart replied, "I changed the system. If you want to use the energy stones then you have to buy them according to the market price."

"...Okay, put the order in. We'll pick up high-grade custom orders."

Principal Stewart suddenly wondered, "High-grade custom orders? The Oran Carving Business can't receive new high-grade orders and the existing high-grade custom order customers are withdrawing their fees. Aren't you afraid that you won't receive any orders?"

"...What about the black dragon?"

"Don't even think about the marshal. He told me that he has an exclusive carver."

A master suddenly turned around and raised his finger to a 3D image on the middle platform. "Didn't all the high-grade energy stone orders go to him?"

The little leopard followed the master's hand and gazed at the platform in the middle. The platform contained red, uncarved high-grade energy stone. Next to the energy stone was a 3D image of the fire fox he carved.