Ch53 - Doctor's Heart

Principal Stewart saw clear signs of wavering in Student Rong and spoke in a milder tone. "Once you arrive at the college, come to my office and see me. I'll take you there."

"Yes, thank you Principal."

Rong Mingshi raised his paws in a promise. In the 3D image, Principal Stewart smiled with relief, reached out to pat the little leopard's head and turned off the call.

Rong Mingshi naturally couldn't carry all of the 10 high-grade energy stones with him. He only took out one transparent stone as white as jade while the others were taken away by the housekeeper. In addition, Rong Mingshi didn't forget to bring the low-grade energy stones for the baby elephant and red dragonfly.

Depending on the class, he might be able to sneak around and see which one he could carve. The price for these low-grade energy stones was far worse than the high-grade energy stones but there was no difference in Rong Mingshi's heart.

On the way to the college by suspension car, Rong Mingshi opened his computer to confirm the beast images provided by the 10 buyers. At this time, Rong Mingshi saw the message from a certain fox deputy commander. A huge military order...

Rong Mingshi, who already had the booking fee of 100 million star coins, considered his recent arrangements, used his paws to rub his ears and politely replied.

After waiting a day and a night, the deputy commander suddenly received an alert for a message from the store owner. His eyes slightly narrowed and his mouth unconsciously rose. No businessman would reject the large order that he mentioned.

Thus, the fox opened the message and prepared to have a thorough discussion with the store owner to talk about the arrangement of the high-grade orders. However, the moment he saw the message, the smile on the deputy commander's face suddenly froze.

The owner's reply was blunt: I'm sorry, I'm too busy lately to pick up the order.

The delivery time of the military order wasn't mentioned at all...

The fox got a glimpse of the lazy businessman recognized by tens of millions of buyers.

The master class of the Imperial Capital's Carver Academy was famous and there was almost no one in the empire who didn't know about it. It was just that in recent years, due to the high salary of the Oran Carving Business, most masters devoted themselves to the high-grade orders of the Oran Carving Business after becoming certified as a carving master. Therefore, the scale of this master class was much smaller than before. However, all those who participated in the class had supreme perception and carving skill and regarded money as dung.

Principal Stewart brought Student Rong to the master class and introduced him to the masters one by one. At present, there were 18 people in the master class. These people occasionally took one or two high-grade energy stone orders when lacking money but most of the time, they used high-grade energy stones to do research.

As he spoke, Principal Stewart suddenly sighed, "Every one of them aren't serious, otherwise your marshal wouldn't have found me to carve the high-grade energy stone for him..."

Upon hearing this, the tail of the little leopard driving the seat suddenly became stiff. Was it too late to refuse to come to class? There was no one serious apart from the principal?

Principal Stewart seemed unaware that he was speaking to himself, "My carving skills might not be the best but I am the most reliable one."

Principal Stewart didn't like to admit that he was actually the worst among them. A long time ago, he was forced to run the school after losing a bet.