Ch21 - Craftsman Time's House

Rong Mingshi didn't only integrate his spirit with the material of the carving but with his tools as well. The carving knives made of the dragon scales were very smooth and seemed like part of his body. The little leopard got the faint impression that even if Aojia wasn't present, the black dragon was still accompanying him. In this state, every stroke of the knives was very neat and steady.

There was a central thought in the little leopard's heart and it came very naturally. There were no delays in his hand as he perfectly outlined the four mixed coloured energy stone into the rough shape of a dragon li cat.

Then Rong Mingshi replaced the knife and started the fine depiction of the basic structure. He cleverly used the mixed colours of the energy stone to show the black and grey fur of the cat. This process was relatively slow and Rong Mingshi was very careful.

There was a certain difference from the previously carved black dragon. In order to make the fur of the animal dynamic and lively, this carved fur was very important. Each one was delicately carved and depicted by the little leopard. The leopard didn't find that while he was meticulously carving the cat, his perception brought the power contained in this energy stone to the extreme.

The empire's carvers weren't incapable of maximizing the power in the beginner energy stone. It was just that in the carver's general cognition, low-grade energy stones were used for carver apprentices to practice their hands. They didn't bother to use the various colours of the mixed energy stones like the little leopard. The most gifted carvers pursued high-grade energy stones because the empire used the level of the high-grade energy stones as the authoritative means to evaluate a carver's ability.

Rong Mingshi had a big difference with them. In his eyes, there were only suitable or unsuitable materials for carving. There was no beginner or advanced. Every stone carved with his paws was done with the same dedication.

A bit of time passed and the cat gradually became vivid under the leopard's claws. The black and grey fur that appeared in the eyes seemed to be soft to touch. The cat's head was slightly raised and the eras were erect. The agile cat's eyes seemed to be injected with amber. The white paws gave people the desire to reach out and pinch them. The cat's tail curved around with a black and grey pattern on them. It was attached to the cat and the tip was slightly raised, as if the tail was slightly swinging.

Rong Mingshi finally sighed with relief and his eyes showed a smile as he gazed at the work completed by his paws. Before he put away the leopard paw tools, he slightly cocked his head and selected an inconspicuous position on the cat's ears to carve a tiny 'Time'. It was small and not eye-catching at all, but was considered a label for his work.

He finished the first carving and yawned lazily. He stretched out his paws and moved to relax his body that hadn't moved for a long time. He jumped to the floor and turned around in two laps. Then Rong Mingshi climbed onto the sofa again and started to ponder his store.

The empire's Star Network was very developed. It was convenient to register and establish an online store, with a certain percentage of the cost withdrawn after the goods were sold. Rong Mingshi made it in a few minutes. He took the name 'Craftsman Time's House' and took a 3d video of his carved cat-shaped energy stone, placing it on the shelf of the store. Opening this 3D video in the real world allowed people to get a good understanding of the goods. They could zoom in and out, observing the specific details of the goods.

These times were simple. Rong Mingshi only had a bit of trouble over the pricing. He hadn't sold any of his works in his previous life, let alone this world. He didn't know the market at all. He didn't always want to ask Aojia over small matters like this.

Thus, the little leopard searched the Star Network. In the store of the carver apprentices, he saw many mixed coloured, low-grade energy stones. Some carvings were unsatisfactory but Rong Mingshi thought it was a different style. Since the materials were similar, the price should be similar.