Ch64 - Stupid, Cute, Little Black Dragon

The doctor saw his boss' inscrutable expression and said, "Sir, according to the current symptoms, I speculate that the little leopard needs to drink a bottle of imperial standard energy wine every day. The effect of a stored bottle should be best. If you are worried about the leopard becoming drunk, you can calculate the amount of wine according to different time periods."

Aojia gazed in the direction of the bedroom and said, "There is no drinking wine."

"...?"

What did he mean by there was no drinking wine?

"He doesn't need to touch any drops of wine. He can get drunk off the smell."

"...There is actually another method, depending on whether the boss wants to raise the leopard into a wine bug or a fat little leopard."

Aojia silently gazed at the doctor.

The doctor explained, "In short, open a bottle of wine or directly have the little leopard drink it. As long as the quality of the energy wine is good enough, there will be no other side effects. Or let the little leopard keep eating energy rich meals. However, the little leopard has to eat all the time since the contents of an energy meal are much less than energy wine..."

Aojia's eyes narrowed as he weighed the advantages and disadvantages of the two methods for the little leopard.

The doctor continued, "If you choose the energy meal, I need to prescribe some medicines for the little leopard and develop a long-term weight loss plan because the little leopard will need to eat at least 10 medium-sized meals a day."

"..."

"..."

Aojia and Housekeeper Baba stared at the doctor. They all knew the amount the little leopard ate and it was at most, half a meal...

Aojia wasn't worried about the little leopard being fat. A fat little leopard was also good as long as his health was fine. However, would he be able to eat 10 medium sized meals a day?

Aojia directly told the doctor, "You go back first. The body monitoring data of the little leopard will be immediately sent to your computer. You should pay attention to the little leopard's physical conditions at all times and if there are any problems then contact me instantly."

"Yes, Sir!"

The doctor was ordered to leave. Aojia turned to the big snow leopard and after watching it for a while, he whispered, "Excuse me."

He moved the big snow leopard to the room next to the bedroom. It was the room that had been originally arranged for the little leopard. He finished placing the snow leopard inside and returned to the bedroom.

The human shaped snow leopard was still sleeping at this time. His face was a bit red, his mouth slightly opened and his breath still smelling of alcohol. Aojia took a cold shower before lying next to him on the quilt. The man felt the movement and turned over. He raised his leg and placed it on Aojia's lower abdomen, head on Aojia's chest as he murmured, "Aoji..."

Aojia reached out to rub the fluffy head and closed his eyes, laying stiffly and in an unmoving manner.

...Patience.

Rong Mingshi woke up late. By the time he opened his eyes, the sky was already bright.

The sun shone through the curtain and warmed him up. The little leopard turned over in the bed, gazed up at the ceiling, yawned and opened the quilt with his hind paws. He stretched out his front paws and saw the armband around his front paw. He couldn't remember when he put this armband on.