Ch44 - Not Good at Learning

As for what link was missing, Rong Mingshi couldn't think of it at all. He looked at the dates of the museum's records and it had been thousands of years based on the calendar of the beastmen empire.

Rong Mingshi looked up at Aojia. "Aojia, are there records about the merman's ancestors?"

Aojia saw his gaze and replied, "There are some teaching images of the ancestor in the library of the Imperial Carving Academy."

The little leopard nodded. "Then I'll go to the college tomorrow to check."

Aojia squeezed his paws. "You don't have enough authority."

The little leopard looked puzzled. "I need permission to enter the college's library?"

"I'll get you permission from Principal Stewart tomorrow."

"Yes." The little leopard yawned.

Aojia rubbed his head. "Go home?"

The little leopard held his thick tail and buried his head in Aojia's arms. "Yes, go back and sleep."

Aojia held the little leopard's body, taking out a cloak from his space and covering the little leopard with it.

By this time, the raucous crowd in the lobby of the museum's first floor had quieted down. All the guests had left, leaving only Duke Oran's family who were waiting for the imperial guards to determine the security before transferring to another manor. Two luxury manors in the centre of the capital had been blown up and now Duke Oran's family could only go to a remote manor.

The duchess whispered to the duke about the wife of the foreign minister withdrawing the order. It was just that the angry Duke Oran had no time to care about this matter and was very irritable. "Let her cancel it. It is just one custom order."

Beneath the cloak, the sleepy leopard suddenly opened his eyes and moved his paws. This voice was a bit familiar... he had heard it when he was born. The duke? Rong Mingshi stood on Aojia's arm and poked his head out from Aojia's shoulder.

The person who spoke was surrounded by several robot guards. His originally tailored and handmade suit was charred and tattered. He was tense at the thought of an ion bomb possibly coming at any time and his expression wasn't very great.

Aojia raised a hand and pressed down the leopard's head. He whispered, "Don't look."

Rong Mingshi heard these words and bit Aojia's collar. He pulled it with a bit of force before shrinking back down from the shoulders. Aojia and the little leopard left the museum through another exit.

On the way back, the little leopard wearing the cloak hat obediently sat in the passenger's seat. He watched Aojia drive the suspension car through the sky of the imperial capital. Aojia turned to look at the little leopard's round ears under the cloak hat and the eyes that were unfocused. He always felt that this little leopard was planning something...

Once they returned to their room, Aojia took the little leopard for a shower. As always, one showered inside while the other bathed in the outside sink. The little leopard's thick paws swung through the bubbles. His entire body was covered with bubbles and he used his paws to turn on the smart tap and washed off the bubbles.

This time, Rong Mingshi finished washing much faster than the marshal. He jumped from the basin with wet fur, licked his thick paws and shook the water off his head. He stood up and pulled down the smart towel, entered it and consciously dried himself. Then with fluffy fur, he headed straight to the bedroom.

In contrast, the marshal took longer than before. Estrus was always a bit difficult to deal with and his physical condition...

The marshal washed himself with cold water several times and emerged in a bathroom. He didn't see the figure of the little leopard in the washbasin and headed to the bedroom. In the bedroom, the traces of the precise fire extinguisher had been handled by the housekeeper and the torn quilt was also changed. Under the newly changed quilt, the leopard's two round ears and a bit of his head was exposed.