1. The D'Martini Brothers

Victor D'Martini

She stood there cutely smiling at me. Her brunette bangs were dangling near her shoulder. Her small pink lips were curved in a toothy grin and all her teeth were shining. Her bright blue eyes which all of us inherited from our father, show nothing other than happiness. What more could be in her eyes? After all, she is the one and only daughter that has been ever born into the D'Martini family. After seve--

"What the hell, bro!" Someone whispered outside my door.

"Shush, Will. Vicky will kill you if he hears your curse." Ethan spoke.

My thoughts about the 2 years old little girl smiling at me from her portrait were snapped out by the mumbles of my brothers who were actual morons.

Liam and Lucas are far better than these two. Even though Ethan is older than the twins, he is the partner in crime for William. But when it comes to business they will become as cold as the rest of us.

"What are you two doing here?" A high-pitched voice screeched down our hallway. Melissa. God! Have some mercy! Should she be the first person I see in the morning?

Melissa is the daughter of my business partner. That is the only reason I'm dating her. Surely there is no sparkle between us. But I want a girlfriend to show off in society. Mellisa with her blond hair and brown eyes and curves in all the right places is perfect for a show-off. So yeah, you get the point.

I slowly poked my head out of the pink barbie room and looked down the hallway. The three of them were standing in front of my room door which is directly opposite the door where I was standing. Ethan was whispering something to Melissa and she was as always irritating the both.

I walked behind them and placed my hands on William's shoulder. He turned around and jerked to see me standing there with a cold face. No! I am not the one to intimidate my family members. But still, they were about to pull a little stunt there. So, the business face might work.

William was slightly trembling in fear, while Ethan was standing beside him with his hands at his back, probably hiding the marker they were going to use to paint my face and smiling at me sheepishly.

"Vicky baby, Do you know what these two were planning to do?" Melissa screeched as she came to me and placed a kiss on my cheeks. Gawd, now I should wash my face once again to get rid of the ounces of lipstick from my cheeks.

"It's not at all a problem. But why are you here so early in the morning?" I asked her while signalling my brothers to escape from her at this moment. As clever as my brothers were, they are sometimes useless scumbags. They were both standing there thinking that I would ask them what they were doing, don't they have any other work, blah blah blah and stood there.

I was not paying attention to Melissa's rant but caught one useful thing, "Baby, I'm going to London for a week. I will miss you" she said and looked at me expectantly. One month to myself, I'll be very happy. Oh! She is still standing here. I thought she left.

"I'll miss you too. Take care" I said not interested. She doesn't seem to notice it and started walking toward the door. "Take care, baby. I'm gonna miss the flight I think." She said. No god, don't make that happen, please. I beg you. Please make the flight get late and she can fly away to Pari- where is she going again? Oh never mind. I'll be more than happy if she goes somewhere.

She was gone and I was left with two idiots of my brothers in our bedroom hallway. I nodded my head to tell them both to follow me and went to the dining table.