15. The Frances.

Hey. Here is the second chapter as promised.

Liam's POV (after the breakfast):

Lucas and I hoped on the car and drove to the holding. As I reached the lift, my assistant came running to me. "Mr.D'Martini. Both of you have a meeting with Mr.Frances in 20 minutes." I nodded and Lucas just stood there.

We arrived at the meeting room and waited for Mr.Francesto arrive. Mr.Frances is an elderly man in his late 50s. He was an old friend of dad.

The door opened but to reveal two girls, they looked like twins. Same face cut, but one was honey blonde and one was platinum blonde. We both stood up and stared at them.

"I'm sorry Mr.D'Martini. But dad was unable to make it to the meeting. So he send us." The honey blonde said. Before I could answer Lucas said, "Its not at all a problem, Ms.Frances.     Please take your seats." He said. The honey blonde smiled at him and sat down. "I'm Reyah Frances. This is my twin sister Raina Frances." This time it was the platinum blonde, I mean Reyah. Wow. That name rolls too good on my tongue. Ahem. What's happening. Oh, its nothing. This time it was me who answered first, "I'm Liam D'Martini and this is my brother Lucas D'Martini." Reyah smiled at me. We all shook hands with each other and sat down.

"So, shall we?" Reyah's sister, Raina said. Lucas eagerly nodded. My mind was not at all in the words they are talking. Instead my eyes were stained on Reyah. She was quite beautiful. "So, what do you think, Mr.D'Martini?" Reyah asked me.

"Umm... Yeah.  You are right." I said and she again smiled. Wow. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Soon enough the meeting ended and they stood up. "Its a pleasure meeting you, Mr.D'Martini." Raina said. Her eyes directed at Lucas. Excuse me, I'm here too. "Likewise, Ms.Frances." he said whipped.

She nodded and went out and her sister followed her. At the last step Reyah turned and throw me a another smile.

I smiled and sat on the chair. "Swipe the smile, idiot" Lucas said. "Like you weren't able to even take your eyes off her." I teased. "I'm not" he snapped. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Raina and Lucas sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First come love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage" I sang. "Shut the fuck up, Lee" he yelled.

We both were going to exit the meeting room when the phone in the meeting room rang. Lucas had already walked ahead. I took the phone and the receptionist spoke. "Mr.D'Martini. This is Laine from the reception." She said. "Yes. Tell me, Ms.Lanson." I answered. "Ms.Frances has left her mobile and purse on the meeting room. And she is requesting if you could come and give her." She said. "Is it Reyah or Raina" I asked. "I dont know sir." She answered. "Well, is she platinum blond?" I asked and "Yes sir. It's her." Perfect. "I'll be there in 2 minutes. Ms.Lanson." I answered and took the purse and phone in my hands and made my way through the lift and to the reception.

There my Reyah was sitting. Hold your horses, Mr.D'Martini. She is not yours. Shut up.

"Ms.Frances. Here you go." I gave her , her belongings. "Thank you and sorry for the trouble Mr.D'Martini." She said softly. "Its not at all a problem, Re.., I mean Ms.Frances." I answered. A blush crept up on her face.

"Can you come with me for a cup of coffee, Mr.D'Martini" she asked. I was going to decline when she said, "I insist." I can't reject her. I nodded.

We entered the nearby cafe and sat at a table. "Mr.D'Martini" she started. "Oh, please call me Liam or Lee. Mr.D'Martini is my brother." I said and she chuckled. "Then you should call me Reyah." She said. "Of course" I said with a smile.

"You two are twins just like us, aren't you?" She asked. "Isn't that obvious?" I said raising an eyebrow. She chuckled and shook her head. We drank the cold coffee. "Well," I said. She hummed. "Will you go on a date with me, Reyah?" I asked and she was shocked. Then a cute smile crept up to her face. "I thought you would never ask." She said and giggled. "Can I take that as an Yes?" I asked teasingly. "Of course" she nodded. We exchanged our numbers and went back to the holding.

I opened Lucas's office door only to see Raina sitting on his lap her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms on her waist. "HOLY SHIT" I yelled and slammed the door and ran to my office.

After 3 minutes, Lucas came to my room. I was still processing the thing just happened. "Hey, brother." he said. "I didn't think you did it on the first day itself." I half yelled. "We just kissed,  Liam. We didn't so it and she agreed to go on a date with me" he said and blushed.

"Wow. In all these years of living with you, I have never seen my very own twin brother blushing. Must be the magic of Raina Frances." I said. He chuckled. "Indeed. She is different." He said and raised my brow. He just laughed. "Liam Daniel D'Martini, if this news goes to Victor's notice, I will fucking kill you and kill myself." He said. "Oh my sweet brother, can't live without me." I sang. "Stop talking like that. I shouldn't have left you with William for a long time." He mumbled as he walked out of my room.

I thought and drifted to work. But Reyah didn't leave my mind. Soon enough we made it to home. Desiree rambled on what she bought, how the shop owner accused Ethan because she was crying and lot more.

After eating we went to our room to sleep. Sleep didn't occupy me, a certain girl was doing it.

Reyah Frances, what are you doing to me?

.....

Wordcount: 1101

Hey guys. Vote and comment your thoughts.

Bye bye. Until tomorrow.