Epilogue-2

Desiree's POV:

2 years later....

Matt and I were standing near a long table and talking about school stuff. All the waiters were running around and the hall was packed with guests.

There is still half an hour time for the start of the ceremony.

A small figure tugged at my legs. I looked down to see my adorable 3 years old nephew standing there.

"Aunt Ree," he said in his bubbly voice. "Hey, buddy," I leaned down and picked him in my arms. He placed a kiss on my cheeks and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Don't I get a hug?" Matt asked and Ryan shook his head. "Buddy, where is your dad?" I asked and he pointed his hands.

I looked there to see my brother talking to some business associates. I smirked as a plan brewed in my mind.

"Ry, Why don't you go and sit with Dad Will and I will talk to your dad?" I cooed at him. "Ok" he smiled and said.

I put him down and he ran off to William. William and Megan were talking, sitting near a round table. As soon as he saw Ry, William took him in his arms.

"Daisy, I don't think this is a good idea," Matt said to me. "Believe me, don't you remember how many pranks he had made?" I said to him and made my way to him.

I tapped on his shoulders. He turned around and as he saw it was me he excused himself from the people he was talking.

"What do you want, neonata(babygirl)?" Ethan asked me.

Two years ago, we came to know that Ethan's ex-girlfriend Eveline was pregnant when she left him and she named the baby boy as Ryan D'Martini. She left him in front of a foster care 2 years ago. And as soon as we came to know that, we accepted the baby and he is now living with us.

"Did you see Ryan anywhere?" I asked and as he realized his son was missing he frantically searched around us.

"Shit, he was playing here, but he is not here now," he said and got a smack on his hands.

"Ouch," he yelled. "You could have gave him to me. But you let him on his own and gossiping with those old hags," I said and he gave me a look of annoyance.

"So, where is my baby boy?" Ethan asked. I shook my head and left the place.

As I neared the table were Will and Megan were sitting, they were flirting as always.

"When we get married, we can arrange a place bigger than this," William said her. She gave him a smile and started to play with Ryan.

"Hey, Will," I said. "See, my baby sister is here," he said with a smile and pulled out a chair for me.

"Don't fucking come near me again,Lucas," Raina said as she sat on the chair careful not to hit her baby bump on the table.

"Are you mad at me because for this?" Lucas said and sat near her. She didn't answer. Instead she placed her hands on her small baby bump and rubbed it.

"What happened?" Reyah came behind them and asked placing a hand on Lucas's shoulder.

"She wanted ice cream. And heck, that was the fifth. I refused as she can catch cold," he said in an accusing tone.

"I didn't ask for myself. Your baby too is wanting it," she yelled at him.

As usual, William, Megan and I watched the act play out.

The music started suddenly and all of us stood up. I turned around and Victor was already standing at the altar.

The doors opened to reveal Cassey in her gorgeous white wedding gown. Matt was holding her hands to walk her down the aisle.

They slowly made their way to the altar. Matt placed Cassey's hands on Victor's and joined us.

The priest started to talk for some time. After a few minutes, they exchanged their vows.

"I, Victor Alan D'Martini, take you, Cassandra Audrey Scott, as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, for better, for worse, from this day forward to love, cherish and respect you, till death do us apart," he said.

Cassandra smiled and a tear rolled down her eyes. "I, Cassandra Audrey Scott, take you, Victor Alan D'Martini, as my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, for better, for worse, from this day forward to love, cherish and respect you, till death do us apart," she finished.

Victor sealed the wedding my placing his lips on hers.

Ethan, Liam, Lucas, Reyah, Raina, William, Megan, Matt, Ryan and I cheered and clapped our hands.

Finally, we are happy.

If only I knew......