11.Calm Before The Storm

Thanking @Taralove123, @Pineapplepop20, @Katieshe9 and @Il2103 for voting.

Victor's POV:

Today is a another good day. Or so I think. Cause my sister is here with me. No one can know how much I love and adore her. She is my life.

The sun rays were peeking through the sun and glancing in my face. I noticed Simon was standing in the garden and talking to his wife in facetime. Well. He had a good partner at least.

I tried to sit up when I noticed a soft ball of quilt was laying on top of me. I looked to the side and noticed my brothers were sleeping too. Soon enough, the quilt ball moved and made into a more comfortable position. There is no doubt, it's Desiree.
She used to throw tantrums when she was young to let her sleep with me.

Flashback:(Desiree:1 year and 7 months old.)

"Baby, è mezzanotte. Per favore dormi e sii una brava bambina."(Baby, its midnight. Please be a good girl and sleep.) I said sitting on the rocking chair. Being the brother of 5 is not a easy job to do.

"No" she yelled and clutched my shirt into her tiny fist. I gently took her hands in my hands and kissed her palms. She is really ticklish. She giggled and I sighed.

"Cosa vuoi che faccia, piccola?"(What do you want me to do, baby?) I asked her. She just looked me through her lashes and giggled. Her blue eyes were watery due to her tantrums.

I, Victor D'Martini is trying to make my little sister sleep for the past 2 hours. Did you notice. I, Victor D'Martini is trying to make my little sister sleep for the past 2 hours.

I slowly placed her into the crib and she clutched my collar. And started to cry again.

"Neonata. Il fratello non ha ancora fatto il bagno. È ewwy. Odoro di spazzatura. Per favore, dormi piccola.(Baby girl. Brother hasn't taken a bath yet. It's ewwy. I smell like garbage. Please sleep baby.)" I said and smelled myself and made a disgusting face at her. She laughed loudly.

I sighed heavily. You have a long night ahead Victor. "Sembra che la mia sorellina sia piena di energia oggi. Vieni, faccio il bagno e dovresti sederti lì in silenzio.(It seems my little sister is full of energy today. Come, I take a bath and you should sit there quietly.)" She skeptically nodded her head and giggled. She loves to bath with us.

I took her in my hands and went to my room. I took a pair of sweatpants and a towel and went to the bathroom down the hallway. I placed her on the small stool and like a good girl she sat on the stool quietly. Something is fishy.. I can smell it. I stood below the shower and started to wash my hair. I turned around and saw she was still sitting there quietly. I lathered some shampoo and on my head and started to rub it. Its is when I felt a small hands grab my legs. I looked down to see Desiree standing there, her head to toe covered in the soaking water. I scurried her out of the shower. She started to laugh like it was the biggest joke on the earth.

I made her stand on the floor and asked, "Perché hai fatto quella bravata, piccola signorina?(Why did you pull out that stunt, little missy?)" I asked sternly. She looked at me more like glaring me and leaned down and poked my nose and went to another fit of laughter. Seriously, this girl will be the death of me. I chuckled and picked her up. I put on a white checked shirt and rolled my sleeves.

After filling her little bathtub with warm water, I removed her clothes and sat her on the tub. I untied the pigtails which took me 15 minutes to put there. I lathered her hair with baby shampoo and started to massage her scalp. She placed her on my cheeks and the water started to make my shirt wet. I shouldn't have put the shirt on. She slowly moved her hands through my subtle and said, "Bibky, I bub bue"(Vicky, I love you). My heart swelled.

I kissed her nose and took her out of the room

I kissed her nose and took her out of the room. I wiped her with a dry towel and took a onesie and that read "I love my Big Brothers." (On the top).

I was too lazy to take her to her room and rock her to sleep. So I just removed my shirt and layed on the bed and made her lay beside me. I felt something climbing up my chest and laying there before sleep took me after.

..(FB ends)

I chuckled at the thought and now too she was sleeping in the same fetus shape on my chest. But a little bigger. I slowly got her down and layed her on the mattress. I took a calm bath and went out. All of my sibling were peacefully sleeping.

I went out of the house and to Simon. "Tesoro. Il capo è venuto. Parlerò più tardi. Stai attento.( Darling. Boss came. I'll talk later. Take care)." He said. I can see Simon's wife nodding her head while wiping a tear from her face.

We talked about some stuff and he went to the warehouse.

I went to the kitchen and made some food. I went to the sleeping babies -not literally- and took Desiree and placed her on the bed in my room. She can sleep for a while. And came to the room. "ALL OF YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THE BED BEFORE I MAKE YOU TO," I yelled.

They practically jumped from the bed. "Good morning to you too" Ethan said sarcastically and went to the bathroom. Liam and Lucas mumbled incoherent words and went out of the living room.

I began to turn around when I noticed what William was still asleep eventhough he is sitting. "WILLIAM RICHARD D'MARTINI, YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THE BED BEFORE I GROUND YOU FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT." I yelled again. "Woah, stop yelling, will ya? I'm sure I had become a deaf by now." He muttered and went away.

I went back to the kitchen, strangely I felt very calm.

If only I knew there is always a calm before the storm.

.......

Wordcount: 1069

Hey guys. Comment your thought and don't forget to vote.