Bonus Chapter 1

Trigger Warning: Violence

Victor's POV:

I walked down the halls of the warehouse. Ethan was walking beside me. Today, I decided to kill that bastard. Its been a month since we took him here.

As I entered the cell he was locked in, he was sleeping. I looked around the room and found a bucket of cold water placed near the window.

I took the bucket in my hands and downed it on him. He woke up with a jolt. "What the hell?" He yelled.

I chuckled. "Well, I don't like you sleeping peacefully on the day of your death," I said as walked around him.

Ethan dragged a table into the room and placed all sorts of weapons on it.

"Hey brother, I took all of your favourites here. Enjoy," Ethan said and smiled at Darius, "Hello, Uncle,". Darius scowled.

I took a hammer in my hands. It weighed good. Being satisfied with the weight, I walked to him. He was already sat on the chair and ties with the ropes around him by Ethan.

His hands were tied in the armrest.  I slowly made my way to him with the hammer spinning in my hands. "So, tell me, Darius. Why did you kill my dad?" Even though he had answered me many times, it still gets me furious.

He sat there silently. My anger was rising second to my second. "ANSWER ME," I yelled as I hit his index finger with the hammer. He screamed in pain. His finger was crushed between the armrest and the hammer.

"Because he killed my father," he breathed out in pain. "And why would my dad killed yours?" I asked and then hit his middle finger. "Aagh," he screamed again.

"My father hit your mom," he breathed out. "Why did you kill my mom?" I asked, this time it was the ring finger. "She betrayed me," he answered.

I looked at Ethan and nodded my head. He came forward and wrapped a tape around Darius' mouth. He could not scream anymore. That was a relief.

"I forgave you for killing my dad and mom. But how disgusting of you to touch my baby sister?"  I asked and now I was not able to control the anger anymore.

I hit him every finger with the hammer. His screams were muffled by the tape. Ethan just stood there leaving me to get my anger out of me.

I walked towards the table and put the hammer down. William's knife was laid on the table. I took it in my hands and walked back to him.

"You didn't consider us your family. But you could have considered yours. You blackmailed your own daughter, abused your son and killed your own wife. They are kids. How will they live without their mom? You didn't deserve to live," I said as I slowly pressed the knife into the back of his palm.

He shook his head furiously. Tears of pain flowed down his eyes.

"Aww. Now it's paining, huh? Poor you," I cooed and turned the knife buried in his hands from left to right.

Ethan handed me another knife and I did the same with his other hand. "This is how I felt when I turned around and didn't found my baby sorellina standing in the graveyard that day. This is how I felt when my mom and dad died within a span of 5 days. This is how I felt when I went home to find my little brother lying unconscious," I said and took out the knife only to thrust it back in the same hand.

"Leave me. This is how your daughter would have felt when you killed her mother. This is how she would have felt when you blackmailed her kill the man she loved. This is how your son would have felt when you abused him," I slowly pulled the knife out of his hand.

"Ethan, I remember you asked me to kill him by your hands. He is yours now," I said facing Ethan as his face lit up with joy and his eyes filled with anger.

Like I had said, he is a blood freaky monster.

Ethan walked towards me and beamed at me. "Thanks, bro," he said and looked at the table.

He took the vegetable peeler in his hands with a sinister glint in his eyes. Usually, I wouldn't allow anyone to use it. But come on, my brother deserves some fun.

I waved my hands and sat down at the chair, getting ready to look at the scene unfolding in front of me.

Ethan walked towards Darius and took the tape out of his mouth. "I will make sure to make this as painful as possible, uncle," he said in a baby voice and placed the shape razor ends of the Peeler near his shoulder blade.

"Ethan, please don't do this," Darius yelled. Ethan frowned and stomped his foot on the floor. "Uncle, you let Victor have fun. Why don't me?" He said in a fake whiny voice.

Darius looked horrified. Ethan wore a smirk as he pushed the blade further into his skin. Blood started to seep through the skin as he glided the peeler down his hands.

His skin came off from his muscles. Blood dribbling down his arms and to the floor.

After being satisfied with both of his hands, Ethan turned to me. "Vicky, he is no fun," Ethan whined and I chuckled.

"So what do you wanna do, Lil bro?" I asked raising a brow. Ethan just looked at me and smiled. We have already decided on how to kill him.

"Alright, bring it," I said. Ethan nodded and went out of the room. "Okay, Darius. Any last wishes," I asked. He looked at me through bleeding lashes.

"I want all of your family to die," he said and the same moment Ethan came in. "Well, goodbye, uncle," Ethan said and opened the can in his hands and downed the content on Darius.

As the cold liquid made contact with his skinless muscles, he yelled in pain.

"Ouch, ouch, uncle. What happened? I brought alcohol to treat your wounds," Ethan said and pouted.

I threw a lighter to him. Ethan lit it up and threw it at Darius. "One day, someone will finish the work I left," Darius yelled as his body started to burn.

I nodded at Ethan and we both left the cell, leaving the bastard to burn to fire.

"I'm so happy," Ethan said.

I'm too. I thought as we sat down in our car and headed home to our family.

....

Hey guys.

I decided to post 6 bonus chapter each with different POV.

Every chapter takes place between the last chapter of this book and the first of thr sequel.

Bye-bye.