23. She is ... what?

Hey guys.

So here is today's chapter.

Victor's POV:

Recap:Darius Eterna, I'm coming for you...

I went home and found Ethan sitting on the couch in the living room and staring into the ceiling. His cheeks were dried and a single tear was hanging on his eyes, threatening to fall out of it.

I placed my hands on his shoulder. He turned around and saw me, "We should have kept her safe." I sighed as I sat beside him. It hurts me as much as it hurt them. But, I should be strong to keep them strong.

"Mistakes happen, Eddie. This time it was big. We will never let her face sorrow again." I said and he nodded his head. "I'm taking some clothes for her. I'll stay the night with her." I said he just nodded again.

I walked down the hallway and reached her bedroom. I opened the wardrobe and took some of her clothes. I took loose t-shirts and skirt as it might be easy for her to put on.

I was about to close the door when a thing caught my eyes. It was a small worn out note. I took it in my hands. I have no idea of buying her something cheap like this.

I opened the note and it turns out to be the diary she have written.
(A/N: Remember the diary she had written when she was at Darius' mansion. If not check out: Chapter 5:My brothers.)

It was written in Italian. I started to read the diary. It was like invading her personal space, but I want to know what happened to her in her early life at Darius.

"Data: 12.10.2012.
Cari fratelli.
(Date:12.10.2012
Dear brothers.)"

It started. My mind was filled with rage as I read one sentence after the other which were written by my baby sister.

Con niente,
Waverly Eterna.
(With nothing,
Waverly Eterna)

I finished reading the book and placed it where it was before. I closed the wardrobe and sat on the bed. My hands ran through my hair in frustration.

How dare he touched my sorellina inappropriately? He made her suffer and he have lied to her that we left her. I will never forgive you. NEVER..

I went out of the room and Ethan had slept on the couch. I quickly took a quilt from the room nearby and covered him with it. I went to William's room and the light were on. I went inside to see him lying on the bed. I slowly went near him and leaned down as I placed a small kiss on his forehead and turned off the light and went outside.

Liam and Lucas hoped out of the car. Their black suits were drenched in blood. Just like mine. The difference was their suit is covered in the blood of a traitor and mine were in the innocent blood of my poor sister.

"Did he say anything?" I asked. Liam shocked his head negatively. I nodded as I hoped on the car and went to the warehouse.

Someone was talking in the warehouse. Who can it be? Then I heard it. "LEAVE ME. GO AWAY. FROM ME." Desiree yelled. I ran into the warehouse.

Cassandra was standing near the wall and Desiree was sitting in the corner hugging her knees to her chest. "I'll never hurt you, Desiree. Come here to me." Cassandra softly said and Desiree was shocking her head and shouting telling her to go out.

"GO AWAY," Desiree yelled again. I stepped into the room which only made her to yell even louder and tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"GET OUT OF HERE." Desiree yelled again, but his time it was pointed to me. Cassandra turned to see me standing there and rushed me out. "Capo, leave her with me. I'll take care of her. I request you please don't come into the room," she said. Her eyes almost pleading. I slowly nodded my head and Cassandra ran to the room locking the door behind her.

My sister yelled me to go out of the room. I feel devastated now. She will probably talk to me when she gets better.

I stood up and went to my office room in the warehouse and called Simon. I gave him 2 weeks of, but now I need him.

"Capo?" He asked on the other line.

"Simon. Come sta Selena?(How is Selena?)" I asked out of some curiosity.

(A/N: Selena is Simon and his wife's adopted daughter.)

"È molto brava, capo.(She is fine, Capo.)" He said hesitantly. He knew that I was not a man to call around to chill.

"Simon, non ho intenzione di girare intorno al cespuglio. Ho bisogno di te adesso. Puoi venire qui per favore?(Simon, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I need you right now. Can you come here please?)" I asked, my voice almost sounded like pleading to myself.

"Ofcourse, Capo(Boss)" he disconnected the call. I noticed the sounds and screams of Desiree were now subsided. I slowly tiptoed to the room and peeked inside. Cassandra was sitting on the bed with Desiree resting her head on her lap and sleeping.

My heart swelled at the scenery in front of me, I don't know why. Cassandra suddenly saw me, so she slowly took Desiree's head from her lap and placed the pillow in the place which was occupied by her a few seconds ago.

She made her way to the door and opened it, came out and closed the door. "Capo, we need to talk." She said. I motioned her to follow me and we went my room. I sat on my chair as she stood on the other side of the table.

"Capo, I don't know how to say..." she nervously trailed.

"I'm ready to hear anything, Cass. Tell me." I said, my eyes not meeting hers.

"She is traumatized," she said and I felt like my world was about to explode.

Cass continued, "And she have acquired Androphobia." She completed looking at me apologetically.

"She is..she is what?" I asked, now even believing my words.

..............

Wordcount: 1021.

Hey guys.

What do you think will happen next?

Will Desiree be able to cope up with her fear?

How will her brothers react?

You will find in the following chapters....

Bye-bye.