34.Everyone

Desiree's POV:

I walked out of the room after I got dressed.

They were all sitting in the living room and as soon as I went there Liam stood up and walked to me.

"We will be back in an hour," Liam said to them and we walked out of the door after I waved at Cassey and Megan.

We hoped on the car and started to drive. It felt so good to be with one of my brothers.

After about 20 minutes of driving, we arrived at the warehouse. I looked at him and frowned.

"Princess, I want you to be brave now and trust your brothers. We will be with you everytime," he said leaning down to my height.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and nodded at him. He gave me a smile and took my wrist in his hands and walked to the gate.

Upon entering the room, I saw Simon and some of the men standing there. My breathe caught stuck on my throat as I realized their shirts are covered in blood.

They are bowed their heads at me. I quickly averted my gaze form them and looked ahead.

We entered a secluded office and my heart was filled with happiness.

All three other brothers of mine were standing there. I quickly ran over to Victor, burying my head in his chest. He caught me quickly and wrapped his arms around me.

He placed his chin on top of my head and sighed a breathe of relief.

"I missed you," I mumbled into his shirt. His embrace got a little tighter around me. "I missed you too, Dolcezza," he said to me.

"And I'm not your favourite brother," Ethan said in a whining tone.

I smiled and ran to him, throwing my arms around him. He caught me just in time. His one hand held in one arms and stroked my hair with other while my legs danced in the air.

"Alright guys, if I don't get my chance, I will take it," Lucas said as he came behind me and took me away from Ethan.

Gosh, I love my brothers too much.

After a few minutes, Victor looked at me. "Dolcezza, I want you to tell me something," he asked and I nodded my head telling him to ask what he wanted.

"Darius and his men are in the cell," he said and a cold shiver ran down my spine. My hands started to shake. Victor quickly pulled me to him and sat me on his lap and hugged me.

"I want to know if you want to do anything to him. I mean if you want to slap him or something like that," he asked and I shook my head.

"Alright," he said and kissed the crown of my head and returned back to talking with my brothers.

Knowing that Darius and I were in the same building made me nervous. Sure my brothers are here. But I can't ignore the fear that settled in my stomach.

I closed my eyes for sometime and getting warmth in the familiar sensations of my brothers.

Soon enough, their conversation ended and now everyone were looking at me. Did they ask me something?

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked further burying myself into Victor.

"I want you to come down to the basement for a minute," Victor said from above me.

"Why?" I whined but to no avail. They stood up and Victor wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner and stated walking.

As we descended down the stairs, the pungent smell of the blood hit my nostrils and made me want to throw up.

A few minutes later, we were in the middle of the basement where a chair and table was placed into the middle.

Victor did some commanding which didn't place itself on my mind. Not that I really care. I don't want to be here. I want to get out of here soon.

After a minute or so, many men were knelt down in a line infront of me. There was nearly 30 of them. But it didn't take me long enough to recognize they all are Darius' men and each and everyone of them have used my body once.

Not even in my wild dreams, had I thought that in a month I will be standing in the comforts of my brothers who once I despised.

A warm arms wrapping around my shoulders took me out of my trance. Ethan stood beside me.

Victor motioned me to come forward. I did and as did Ethan.

"Princess, I know it's difficult to answer but I want to know how many of these men have.... um. .. have touched you inappropriately?" He asked nervously.

This was the question I dreaded. But now I think I will never have to undergo those things again. I will be safe and happy after this. I will always be in the warmth and comfort of my brothers.

So I promised myself that I will never lie to them in my whole life. And as said I told him the truth, "Everyone."

.....

Wordcount: 856