17. My New School.

Desiree's POV:

Victor walked me to the locker and left after talking irrelevant things to get rid of the boys standing near the locker. They boys soon left after they saw Victor was standing on the end of the hallway.

I went to my first class which was Maths. Cooool.

I sat on the empty table when someone placed their hand on my shoulder. A boy was standing there. "Hi. My name is Matthew Miller. And you?" He asked. I looked him one time before answering, "Desiree".
He held his stomach and started laughing. I have him a weird look and he composed himself. "Desiree what?" He asked. Before I could answer someone cleared his throat. "Good morning class, We have a new student today. Mr.Miller can you move so that the new student can some here?" The Maths teacher whose name was Mr.Clark said. Matthew quickly moved and I made my way to the front. "Introduce yourself." He said I nodded and took a deep breathe. "Hi everyone. My name is Desiree D'Martini. I just moved here." I said and looked at the Mr.Clark. "Tell us about you family, Ms.D'Martini" he said and I gulped. "Well, I have 5 older brothers. Four of them are working in our family company D'Martini Enterprises. And my last brother is studying final year in this school." Mr.Clark nodded and motioned me to sit in my place.  

"Oh my god, is she related to William D'Martini's?" a girl said.

"Maybe, I saw she entering with the hotshot billionaire Victor D'Martini."  the girl next to her answered.

"All the D'Martini brothers are hot. They sure will be good in the bed." another one said.

"Yeah, Growing with super hot rich brothers, she sure will be a spoilt brat" the boy sitting with them said.

"Enough class. All of you take your books." Mr.Clark said and I started to take notes ignoring the stares thrown at me.

Finally it was lunch. I was sitting in the Cafetaria in a lone table. No one was sitting there so i sat there and suddenly everyone in the cafetaria started to look at me. I don't know what was happening. My head was pounding due to the high sound and I clutched my forehead and lay my head on the table in front of me. 

Soon enough the bustling noise stopped. I looked around when I notice my brother was walking towards me. I straightened myself and he sat beside me. "How was the first day, dolcezza(darling)?" he asked smiling at me. I sighed and nodded. He hummed as he wrapped his hands around my shoulder. "Why are you sad?" He asked I was about to decline when he said, "William, I'm fine
Why are you asking?" He screeched mimicking my voice. I hit him in his forearm and he chuckled.

Soon the cafeteria was filled with whispers. I once again snapped my head to see a girl 2 or 3 years older than me scurried down the room and stood in front of me. She was beautiful really.

"William baby, who is this girl and why is she sitting with you?" She said in a high pitch voice. Her voice was also as beautiful as her. "Megan, this is Desiree. And Daisy, this is Megan Miller." William introduced and I gave her my hand to shake when she pushed my hands away and came to sat between William and Me. What was that?

She shoved me aside as she sat beside William more like sat on his lap. "Megan, would you come and sit this side? I want her to side beside me." He stated and the whole cafeteria was looking at us. "Willy, it's fine. There is no need for that. I'll sit here." I said and he shake his head.

"William, Why is she calling you by your nickname? You didn't even allow me to call you that." She whined and god, it was a little bit annoying.

"She is family, she can call me that." He said and suddenly her face turned red. She stood up and came near me. "Why is my baby calling you his family? He don't call anyone other than his brothers as family." She said, the whining voice she was using was replaced with a brat's voice.

She suddenly shoved me to the ground and stood in front of me. She was about to slap me when my brother's voice boomed through the room. "ENOUGH" William yelled. He came near me and picked me and hugged me sideways. "MEGAN LEAVE" he said firmly. "But Will-" she started and was cut off my William. "I SAID FUCKING LEAVE, MEGAN." he yelled now and she scurried away.

"Every one here, attention. This girl standing here with me is my baby sister Desiree D'Martini. And remember, she is the only daughter of our family and hurt her, 5 of us are waiting to take your life and give it to her as a present." He said and took my hands and walked to the office room. The lady there suddenly stood up, "Mr.D'Martini. What can I do for you?" She asked politely. "Oh Leah, Clear my and my baby sister's schedule today. We are not attending the class today." He said and she nodded her head not even looking at him.

William took my hands in his and we went out and he called Ethan. "Eddie hun, what are you doing?" William cooed and I can't help but laugh. "Can you please sneak out of that lame ass meeting and come to the school and lick me and Desiree up, Sweetie?" he again cooed at him. The profanities coming out from Ethan's voice can be clearly heard through the phone.

"Okay hun, we will wait for you at the Starbucks." He said and hung up the call. "Come on, Sorellina. We're gonna go to Starbucks and eat all the restaurant and crash Ethan's card." He said as he pulled me to the entrance.

"Why are you all calling me baby sister? I'm 13 years old." I said and he chuckled. "You were a little baby when we were, well our brothers were grown ass men. It started as baby sister and so you are still our baby sister." He said and started to walk to starbucks.

.........

Wordcount: 1053

Hey guys. I hope this chapter is good.

And what you think about Megan Miller?

Did any one of you noticed that the boy talked to Desiree and Megan has the same last name?

The things are going to get a bit more violent after this.

And until next update,

Bye-bye.....