Chapter 1

The Argent family POV
Allison's father, Chris argent sits in his office as he reads over the attacks at forks Washington. He sees that these killings aren't done by some animal. But by someone, someone with supernatural abilities. He rubs his chin with such thinking, knowing either he should go down there and see, with a few hunters. Or move there.

He sees his wife Victoria, walking up to him with a glass of whiskey. She places the glass in front of him, "I think we should go. These killings aren't gonna stop Chris." She tells him. Chris let's out a sigh "I'll make some calls, also it'll be good for Allison. She can see her cousin Bella, and your brother Charlie." He said. Chris was very close to Charlie, though their very protective over their daughters. Victoria smiles knowing she's going to see her brother again.

"I'm sure Allison would love seeing them." She said.

The next Allison arrived home from school, "mom! I'm home" she shouts. "In here honey!" Her mom shouts back.

She follows her mother's voice to the dinner table. "What's going on?" She ask. Both parents nodded. "Allison, why don't you sit down." Her father tell her. Allison slowly sits down across from her mom. Chris who sat at the head of the table, looks at Allison. "Some work come up, and I'm needed at forks Washington. So you're mother and I decide it's best we move there." Allison is saddened by the news of moving, she looks at both parents. "Are you serious? I don't want to move." She tells them.

"Sweetie, I know you don't want to, but your father has to go, and where your family goes you go." Her mother said. She leaves the table upset from the decision.

As the family prepares to move, Victoria calls her brother Charlie.

"Hello"

"Charlie, it's me Victoria."

"Victoria! Is that really you?"

"Yeah, I'm letting you know we're moving to forks, it's for Chris's work."

"That's great. I'm sure Bella would love to see her cousin. Remember how those two were?"

"Yes, their were best friends. I'll see you soon Charlie. Love you."

"Me too Victoria."

As Allison packs up for the movers to come, she sees her mom at the door. "Honey, I know you don't want to move. But look at the bright side. You'll get to spend some time with your cousin Bella. Remember her?" She tell her.

"Bella? kinda, I haven't seen her since we're kids mom." She said. "Well, it could be good for you to see her again." She tells her. "Now finish packing we have a long day tomorrow."

She watches as her mother walks out her room, then lays on her bed staring at the ceiling of her room. Thinking what to expect in forks.