You Filthy Little Mudblood

~(y/n) POV~

I sit up in my bed exhausted. I had a terrible sleep last night, I still wasn't used to being away from home for so long. I swing my feet off the bed and walk over to my closet. I slip on my skirt, undershirt, tie, shoes, and robe. I stumble into the bathroom to comb through my hair and put on some mascara. I smiled in the mirror and looked at the clock. Perfect timing, Draco is probably just arriving at the common room now. I grab my wand from my nightstand and head down the stairs in search of Draco. I get to the bottom of the stairs and look around. I don't see him set so I walk over to the couch and sit down. Crabbe is sitting in a chair next to me.

"Have you seen Draco today?" I ask him.

"No, but he's still in his dorm, I think he forgot to set an alarm or something." Crabbe answers.

"Well can you go get him? I don't want him to miss breakfast." I ask him.

"Oh, right breakfast! Sorry, (y/n), I have to go. Just alohamora Dracos door and wake him up." Crabbe groans and starts to walk away.

"Crabbe! Where's Goyle? You know I can't go into the boy's dorms." I say concerned, hoping Goyle would go wake him.

"Goyle already left, and I'm going to miss the first course, so I've got to go." Crabbe frowns and dashes out of the Slytherin common room.

Great, it's my first day and I'm already risking getting myself into trouble. I can't just leave Draco though, If he missed transfiguration class professor McGonigal would have his head. I look around the common room to make sure I'm alone and sneak up into the boy's dormitories. I forget what one was Draco's, he told me what number it was last night. I think back to our conversation. It has to be room 14.

I approach the door and knock loudly. I don't want to walk in on him if he's changing or something.

"Draco?" I yell at the door. I don't get a response.

"Alohamora!" I say firmly. I wasn't expecting it to work because I still haven't taken a charms class. I just remember reading about it when Crabbe brought it up in the common room.

The door clicks and unlocks. I slowly open it.

"Draco, are you awake?" I ask into the room. I still don't get an answer so I push the door fully open. Sure enough, he's in his bed in a deep sleep.

I walk up to his bed and gently shake his shoulder.

"Draco, you're going to miss breakfast." I whisper yell, trying not to startle him.

He shoots up, and I laugh.

"What? What time is it? How did you get into the boy's dorms without getting caught?" He asks me.

"Well, you weren't in the common room, so I asked Crabbe where you were. He said you never left your room, and that you probably forgot to set an alarm. I asked him to go wake you but he rushed off to breakfast and told me to go wake you up myself. He's obviously too dense to understand I'm not allowed up here. I used alohamora to unlock the door, and woke you up." I explain.

"I'm impressed Wolfwood. You managed to break the rules and use magic we haven't learned yet." Draco smirks. I look down and notice he's wearing a plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. I've never seen Draco dressed in anything other than formal clothing and it's pretty funny. His hair is in his face. After sleeping all night it had fallen into a middle part.

"how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me (y/n)." I say and push his shoulder. "By the way, I like the hair." I comment.

"I know, I just need a good nickname for you. I haven't come up with one yet." He says getting up, grabbing clothes, and walking into the bathroom to get changed. "Very funny, my hair wasn't supposed to be seen without gel." He yells through the bathroom door with a playful voice.