Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

~(Y/N) POV~

I sit up in my bed and yawn. I still haven't been sleeping well. Last night didn't help very much either. The whole troll situation didn't bother me much in the moment, but I can't deal with that shit right now. The first quidditch game of the year is after school today, and I can't have this bothering me. I already know Harry is going to want to talk to me when I get to breakfast, so I'm taking my time.

I slip on my uniform, fix my hair, and throw on some mascara.

I meet up with Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle in the common room, and walk to breakfast. I don't even make it through the door when harry taps my shoulder. I called it.

"Hey, (y/n) can we talk to you?" Harry says, gesturing to Ron and Hermione.

"Listen if it's about the troll-" I say before getting interrupted.

"It's about something different trust me." He answers.

"Stay away from her Potter." Draco scoffs.

Harry glares at Draco, but before he can say something, Hermione pulls me by my robes to the Gryffindor table.

"I don't know what you're playing at." I exclaim. "No way I'm sitting down at this table."

"C'mon you're the nice Slytherin girl." Ron begs.

"Call me that again and you'll regret it. If you want to talk to me, we're going to into the hallway." I comment, eyeing some of the Gryffindors cowering, and avoiding eye contact.

"Fine." Harry sighs.

Before we leave, Snape walks down the aisle between the Slytherin and Gryffindor tables, nearly knocking me over.

"Look at his leg." Harry whispers. "This is exactly what I wanted to talk about."

"Let's go." I say, leading them into the corridor outside the great hall.

"That explains the blood." Harry mumbles quietly.

"Blood?" Hermione asks.

"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion. So he could try and get past that three-headed dog, but, he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping." Harry explains.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asks.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. He said it was Hogwart's business, very secret." He explains even more.

"So you're saying..." Hermione trails off.

"That's what the dog is guarding. That's what Snape wants." Harry finishes explaining his theory.

"You can't seriously think Snape is up to something?" I ask him.

"I do. I know it." He answers.

"Severus knows my mother and father, he might be hard on you guys, but there's no way he's the one behind it." I say. "Let's get back in there before Draco sends a search party."

"I don't get it." Hermione raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I just explained the entire situation. The Snape part, or the vault part?" Harry asks.

"No, I'm not talking about that. Harry, Ron, run along, I need to ask (y/n) something." Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Alright." Ron mutters and walks back into the hall with Harry.

"Why would you want to talk to me?" I ask, curiously.

"I don't get your thing with Draco. He's a bully."