Voldemort

~(Y/N) POV~

After a long day of exams, I was ready to fall into my bed and stay there.

Unfortunately, I have to meet up with the trio any minute now. I felt bad for not telling Draco, but I had to help and knew he wouldn't let me.

I tiptoe out of my dorm and sneak out of the Slytherin common room.

It's past curfew, so the hard part is getting through the corridors without getting caught by Filtch. I stay in the shadows and move slowly through the hallways. I finally make it to the Gryffindor common room entrance.

I wait patiently for a few minutes, but I eventually grow bored.

"Psssst. Hey. Can you let me in?" I whisper to the Fat Lady.

"Go back to the dungeon, snake!" She yells.

"Can you at least be quiet about it?" I snap.

Right as I'm about to throw hands with the painting, out come the three Gryffindors.

"What took you so long?" I frown.

"Nevil caught us. Said he'd fight us before letting us go and lose points for our house." Ron says quietly.

"How'd you get by him?" I ask.

"It was Nevil vs. Hermione." Ron answers.

"Your right, dumb question. Let's get going." I say softly.

Harry throws the invisibility cloak over the four of us. We slowly creep our way up to the third floor. When we get there, Hermione unlocks the door with Alohamora. Goosebumps raise on my arms, and I shiver. I have a bad feeling about this. 

We shuffle in and look at the sleeping three-headed dog. Low music fills the room.

"Wait a minute. He's snoring. Snape's already been here. He put a spell on that harp."

"Ugh, It's got horrible breath." Ron gags.

"We have to move its paw." Hermione says, looking at the covered trap door.

"What?" Ron and I ask in unison.

"Come on!" Harry scoffs. "It's in the way."

The four of us grab the giant paw and shove it off to the side. Harry opens the trap door, and we peer into the darkness.

"I'll go first. Don't follow unless I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out." He orders.

"I'm fine with that." I smile.

"Does it seem a bit quiet to you?" Harry says wearily.

"The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione states the obvious.

A huge string of drool drops right onto Ron's shoulder.

"UGHHHH!" Ron and I groan.

"IT DIDN"T EVEN GET ON YOU (Y/N)!" Ron yells. 

The four of us pause and look upwards.

The three-headed dog towers over us and lets out a loud growl.

"JUMP!" Harry screams.

We throw ourselves down the trap door as fast as possible and land in a pit full of vines.

"Woah." I chuckle.

"Lucky this plant thing's here, really." Ron laughs.

"WOAH!" Harry exclaims.

The vines start to wrap themselves around us. One whips itself around my neck and squeezes so hard I can't talk.

'This is Devils Snare! I hope they figure it out before it's too late.' I panic in my head.