Stay out of trouble, will you?

~(Y/N) POV~

My eyes flutter open, and I look to my right. Draco's still fast asleep. Green light from the Black lake is cast across his face. I'm going to miss this.

'I'll change and then wake him up.' I think to myself.

I carefully rise out of bed and walk to my closet. I grab my black skirt, undershirt, tie, high socks, and Slytherin robe off the shelves. I quietly walk into the bathroom and slip on my clothes. When I exit the bathroom, Draco starts to stir.

"Hey, wake up."

No response.

"Draco, you need to get up." I sit on his side of the bed and shake him.

"Fine." He sighs and sits up.

"Go get changed. I'm sure we'll be leaving soon." I remind him.

"We're not going to see each other for most of the summer." He frowns.

"That's off-topic." I look at the ground.

"Seriously, though."

"We'll see each other sometimes. I'll write to you." I try and stay positive. "But you need to get ready. Meet me in the common room when you're done?"

"Sure."

When Draco leaves the room, I place a few last minute things into my bags. Thank Merlin, I didn't have to haul them anywhere. Dumbledore has them sent to our houses. I keep aside a small bag that I'm bringing on the train with me. We are officially leaving Hogwarts for the summer.

I'm sure a lot of people are happy to see their families and get a break from school, but it's different for Draco and me. Our parents told us there are going to be a lot of big events that have to do with the ministry. Draco and I would be at our houses alone for most of the time, which meant we'd barely get to see each other. I'm going to be stuck with Elijah and Jazmine.

I try and push the negative thoughts out of my mind.

I grab the small bag I kept aside and said goodbye to my dorm. I make my way down to the common room and throw myself onto the couch across from Lorenzo.

"Are you two sitting in a compartment with us?" Enzo asks, not looking up from his book.

"I'm assuming you mean Draco and I when you say, "you two."

"Mhm."

"There's not enough room for eight of us in a compartment." I pull out my own book.

"Blaise, Caroline, Crabbe, and Goyle are sitting together. Are you two with Adrian and I?" He questions.

"Yeah, that works." I shrug.

Draco sits down on the couch right next to me.

"How long do we have?" He asks.

"Flint told me we have to clear the common room in ten. The train leaves at 9:00 am." Lorenzo says nonchalantly.

********************

We file into the train, one by one.

"Come on now. Hurry up, you'll be late." Hagrid motions everyone in the right direction.

Draco, Adrian, Lorenzo, and I find an empty compartment, Draco and I sit on one side, they sit on the other.

"Well, we're not first years anymore." Draco smiles.

"Shit, now I can't bully you anymore." Adrian chuckles.

"Knock it off you two." I scold them.

"What are you guys doing all summer?" Draco changes the conversation.