Mouth-Breather

~(Y/N) POV~

I make my way from the library to the courtyard. When I see the trio, Hermione and Ron wave. Harry shoots me a disgusted look.

"Hi, guys!" I smile brightly.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Hermione says while Ron nods.

"What is she doing here, Hermione?" Harry looks at the ground.

"She's helping." Ron pats Harry on the back.

I choose not to say anything. I don't want to start trouble. Without another word, we walk to Hagrids hut.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of year exams were frightful, but I find them rather enjoyable." Hermione starts a conversation.

"Speak for yourself." Ron mumbles.

"Did you guys already take one?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, in history of magic." Hermione says, proudly.

"I have all my exams tomorrow." I shrug.

"Make sure to study the origin of magic. There's like 15 questions on that." Ron suggests.

"Ronald! That's cheating!" Hermione snaps.

"It's fine, I've got everything memorized from history of magic anyways." I reassure Hermione.

"I forgot you were smart too." She huffs.

"Oh, Hermione, I want to introduce you to someone. When are you free?" I ask.

"I'm very busy. I just checked out three new books from the libr-" She starts.

"So I'll just break into the Gryffindor common room with Caroline whenever, then." I cut her off.

"I'm not even going to try and reason with you." She sighs.

"All right there Harry?" I hear Ron ask.

"My scar. It keeps burning." He groans.

"It happened before." Hermione says.

"Not like this." Harry complains.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." I suggest.

"I think it's a warning. It means danger is coming." He mutters.

Right as we near Hagrid's hut, Harry's face lights up.

"Of course!" He yells.

"What?" Hermione asks eagerly.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd, that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up who just happens to have one? I mean how many people just wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?" He explains.

"He's right!" I say.

We finally make it to Hagrid, who's sitting on his front steps, playing a flute-like instrument.

"Hagrid, who gave you the Dragon egg? What did he look like?"

"I don't know, I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid answers.

"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked?" Harry questions.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry digs deeper.

"Well, of course, he seemed interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed-dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said, the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy for example. Just play him a bit of music, and he falls straight to sleep."