I Ship That

~(Y/N) POV~

The end of the year is coming quickly. Draco and I have been in each other's dorms studying non-stop. The exams are coming up, and I can't afford to score anything less than outstanding. The pressure Draco and I's parents are putting on us is immense.

I've been very distracted, though.

Hermione and Ron keep asking to talk. I know I should probably ignore them because becoming friends with them again wouldn't be the best idea, but I feel like I need to hear them out. I'm not sure where Harry has been lately, and that worries me. Why are they reaching out, but not Him?

'It's been decided. I'll talk to Ron and Hermione today.' I think to myself.

On another note...

I've made quite a few friends this year. In the past few weeks, I've been getting to know them better. In the common room, Blaise, Lorenzo, Draco, Caroline, Crabbe, Goyle, Adrian, and I have been hanging out whenever we have free time. 

Caroline and I have gotten a lot closer over the past few weeks as well.

Blaise has somewhat laid off on the comments, and I've come to learn that his personality is just flirty. I ship him and Caroline so hard. 

Lorenzo and I don't really talk much. I've gotten used to him being around, though.

Of course, I can't forget about my Hufflepuff friends. Especially Jackson. He is the absolute best person to chill with. And not to mention the biggest goofball I've ever met. He's even introduced me to his two best friends Kole, and Theo. 

Cedric is really nice too, but he's a little shy around people he doesn't know. I'm totally fine with that, but it contrasts with my personality completely. 

The Hufflepuff/ Gryffindor lot I hang out with consists of Jackson, Fred, George, Kole, Theo, and Cedric. Oliver Wood likes to chill with us too. He was skeptical at first because I was on the Slytherin quidditch team, but we've worked past that. He loves practicing with Cedric and I. It's tricky because Cedric and Oliver won't practice with Adrian and Draco. I know Draco Isn't on the team, but he adores practicing with us.

I guess you could say I've formed two pretty solid friend groups. I know I won't be able to combine them, so I'm not even going to try.

The one thing that's never changed, is Draco and I. I'm very close to all of my friends, but Draco's always been different.

He's my very best friend, and I'd give up almost anything for him. I don't think anyone else could ever get as close to me as Draco has.

I've been left alone with my thoughts for far too long. I should get ready for class.

********************

On my way to lunch, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and smile when I realize it's Ron and Hermione.

"Hey (Y/n), we were hoping to talk to you?" Hermione asks.

"Now?" I say, surprised.

"Yes, It's better we talk sooner rather than later." Ron comments.

"Sure." I shrug.

"Can we go to the library? It's quieter there." Hermione suggests.

"Alright, lead the way."

We walk into the library and sit at the far table, the one hidden by bookshelves.

"Before you say anything, I want to apologize. Multiple people, who I'm not going to name, didn't want me to, but I know what I did was wrong." I sigh.