Truth, or Dare?

~(Y/n) POV~

When I finally make it back to the common room, I head straight for Draco's dorm room. I trip on everything and almost run over Adrian. I knock on his door frantically, and he opens it slowly.

"Hello? Let me in. Hurry up." I say.

"What happened?" He swings open the door once he realizes it's me. 

"They're sneaking out tonight. They said they figured out what's under Fluffy's trap door. They're going to tell Hagrid in like, two hours." I breathe.

"Two hours? It would be past curfew! We could totally bust them for this. Let's go." Draco says eagerly.

"We need proof, and if a professor goes down to Hagrids hut, he's going to hide them." I answer sadly.

"Let's follow them." He suggests. 

"Perfect! I do want to hear what Hagrid has to say." I smile.

"What are gonna do while we're waiting? I'm bored." I say with a yawn.

"Hang out in the common room? I think Crabbe and Goyle are down there. We can play truth or dare again." He asks.

"I'm down." I smile and follow Draco out of his room.

We almost make it out of the boy's dormitory section when we run into Adrian.

"What are you doing here (y/n)?" He gives me a look.

"Getting Draco. We're playing truth or dare in the common room." I glance at my shoes.

"Need another player?" He smirks.

I look at Draco, and he shrugs.

"Sure, come on."

The three of us walk down the stairs from the boy's dorms and sit on the common room couches.

"Crabbe, Goyle, we're playing Truth or Dare." I hum.

"Please no. It's not fun with just the four of us." Goyle groaned.

"We've got Adrian now." I say.

"That's still like, no people." Crabbe sighs.

"I'll play with you guys." We hear a voice from behind us.

"Sure, What's your name?" I ask, sticking out my hand.

"I'm Caroline White. You're (y/n) Wolfwood, right?" She smiles.

"Yeah, this is Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and Adrian Pucey." I introduce everyone.

"Are we going to play?" Adrian sits down on the couch next to me. 

Draco's on my right, and Adrian's on my left. Caroline sits next to Goyle on the couch across from us.

"You're playing truth or dare without me? How rude." I hear Blaise say from the other side of the room.

"Get over here, man." Adrian shouts. "You too, Vitali."

My eyes widen when I hear the name, Vitali. Draco nudges me reassuringly on the shoulder. 

"Is anyone else playing? Before we start?" I ask uncomfortably. 

Everyone shakes their head no. Lorenzo and Blaise drag two big chairs over to us to form a circle.

"I guess playing with 8 people could be interesting." Crabbe comments.

"We have to go in like an hour and a half." I whisper to Draco.

"We'll be fine." He whispers back.

"Pucey, you go first." Lorenzo says to Adrian. 

He scans the crowd and his eyes land on Blaise.

"Zabini. Truth, or Dare?" Adrian smiles.

"Dare."

"I dare you, to get your firewhiskey stash from your dorm." He smirks. "You have to let us use it for the rest of the game."

"Really? Why don't you give up yours." Blaise groans.

"I'm not wasting mine on truth or dare."

Blaise leaves to go get the firewhiskey and returns quickly. 

"Is that flask charmed?" I ask him.

"Yup. Always full." He downs some of it and makes a face. 

"If it's always full, why do you care if we use it?" Draco spats. 

"I don't want everyone's grubby fingers all over it." Blaise rolls his eyes. "Except (y/n). She can have my firewhiskey any time she'd like." 

Almost everyone scoffs at that comment.

"Will you please just go, Blaise?" I say.

"Anything for you, baby. White, Truth, or Dare?" He asks Caroline. 

"Hm, Truth." She answers. 

"Who's the hottest person in the room right now?" He yawns. 

"I'd say... probably you." She smiles.

'This is perfect. Maybe Blasie will get off my back and drool over Caroline.' I think to myself.

"I already knew that." He takes another swig of the firewhiskey. 

"Someone get that away from him." I roll my eyes. 

Lorenzo gladly snatches the flask.

"Vitali, Truth, or Dare?" Caroline asks.

"Dare." Lorenzo answers.

"I dare you to kiss (y/n)." Caroline giggles.

'No no no no no no no. Please no.' I think in my head.

I feel Draco tense beside me, and I give him a worried look.

"Easy." He smirks and walks in front of me. 

I keep my gaze on my hands, fiddling my fingers in my lap. 

'I am going to kill Caroline for this.' I tell myself internally.

Lorenzo grabs my face, right under my chin, and forces me to look up at him. He closes the gap between us, aggressively connecting our lips. He pulls away slowly and locks eyes with me. 

"I was hoping I'd get to do that tonight." He whispers so only I can hear. 

He roughly pushes away my face, using the hand that was placed under my chin. He sits back down in his seat. 

I scoff and cross my arms. 

"That's my girl! The one you just kissed, Vitali." Blaise stands up from his seat and points at Lorenzo angrily.

"She isn't anybody's girl." Draco hisses.

"Thank you!" I exclaim, shooting Draco a grateful look. "Can everyone stop being weird?"

For the remaining time, nothing too eventful happens. Draco had to chug firewhiskey, Crabbe had to go shirtless, and Goyle had to knock on a random girl's dorm to ask for a date. 

We had a lot of fun hanging out together, even though I dislike half of the people who played.