PROLOGUE

An: Hey guys, welcome to our story :)

We really hope you enjoy. We're just two Harry Potter fans trying to add to the magic of the wizarding world. We're not claiming to own any characters or ideas from the franchise, that's all J.K Rowling's (ew). However, we came up with all our OCs and we hope you love them as much as we do. Please don't be afraid to comment or recommend us your stories, we would love to read them! 

Song recommendation- 'O Children' by Nick Cave & The Bad seeds; a Harry Potter classic (can you tell we're on Harry Potter Tiktok haha).

----

Rhianna Malfoy, pureblood witch and darling of the Malfoy family, for now. She comes from a notorious line of pure blood, Slytherins but from the looks of it, she's about to break the streak. This young witch is brave, adventurous and outgoing, often looking out for her smaller, shyer friend Ellie. She's talented in many aspects, specifically with sports, being a keen quidditch star in the making. Her knack for sports is reflected in her athleisure style of dress, as Rhi often opts for Windbreakers, leggings and Branded sweatshirts.

Ellie Lovegood, another pure blooded witch, but from an equally prestigious family (but for much better reasons then the Malfoys). With a strong line of Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's, the Lovegood family is a lot less particular than the Malfoys. Ellie herself is much more timid than her friend Rhianna, meaning she is often left under Rhi's protection, not that either of the mind. However, with Ellie's natural intelligence, she often repays Rhi with assistance in their academics. Ellies style is a mixture of floral dresses and cardigans, with band tees and all things black, despite her kind interior.

Cho Chang, the long time friend of Saffron. Cho is noticeably more polite and friendly than her companion, so it's expected that their Hogwarts houses may differ. She's a bright student with a lot to say, always eager to learn more as the days go on. Her soft, preppy aesthetic compliments Saffron's nicely, making them a good looking pair

Saff Granger, soon to be Slytherin girl, much to the shock of her friends and family. The young witch was short, with mid length brown hair and large black glasses. Even the way she dressed suggested she was Hufflepuff rather than Slytherin, with her plaid skirts and cute jumpers. However, her personality may hint more towards Slytherin then any other house, with her quick wit and straight forward comebacks.

Saffron Granger was nervous, to say the least.

It felt like just yesterday that both she, and her younger sister Hermione, were spending their days playing dress up after school, pretending to be the princesses that won the heart of the mythical,  prince charming their little brains made up. Even though it was somewhat challenging since her sister's nose was typically stuck into a random muggle book their mother owned. To say Hermione was more sceptical than her sister , which just made her reaction to her older sister being a witch even more priceless. Who would've thought, eh?

The news had barely sunk in for young Saff, her world quite literally being changed forever. Having two muggle  parents made her fantasy so far fetched, it seemed laughable. But the sheer joy of knowing that there was another world out there, compared to the boring, frankly quite depressing, human world, was enough to send her into overdrive. All those years of daydreaming were finally becoming a reality, a reality she's desired for as long as she could remember. Once her family realised Saffron wasn't like them, they tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible with her new reality. Luckily, a family friend had also received the same news, that she too was a witch. Cho Chang, a petite Asian girl with long dark hair and remarkable intellect, was a half blood witch with a love for her newfound ability. Though they had known each other since birth, they had never truly bonded until they realised each other has a gift, which made them different from every other girl from their small hometown.