CHAPTER FOUR ➳ SAFF & ELLIE.

Song recommendation: 'Love will Tear us Apart' by Joy Division.

The Quidditch game was one for the memory books, the group finding themselves cheering until their throats hurt. After hours of very passionate support from the twins and their counterparts, it was deemed official that Ireland had won the game. The campsite had quickly turned into a party city, fireworks and loud music being chanted as the locals celebrated their victory against Belgium. The atmosphere was something beautiful, one that a muggle like Saff had never experienced before.

The group had found themselves merging once again, Hermione, Ginny and Cho chattering amongst one another whilst the twins were being their loud and Chaotic selves. Making their way back to the tents, the blaring singing from their throats blended in with the other sounds of celebration from around them. Saff found herself wandering behind with Ellie, Rhianna leaving them momentarily to party with the boys.

Back in the tent, there's a chaotic energy yet again. Rhianna and the twins are Irish dancing while humming a well known Irish tune. Ron runs out of the kitchen and over to the dancing trio.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron shouts, at no one in particular.

"KRUM?" The twins question, still dancing around the platinum blonde in between them.

"It's like a bird the way he rides the wind!" Ron screeches in awe, reminiscing about the game he had watched just hours before.

The twins giggle at their brother, before Fred wraps his Ireland flag around the younger Weasleys head, resulting in Ellie chuckling along with Ginny.

"He's more than an athlete, he's an artist!" Ron emphasises, while Saffron snorts at his enthusiasm for the young quidditch player.

"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny replies as Ellie laughs more, her stomach hurting with the amount of fun she's been having with the Weasleys.

"Victor I love youuu!" George sings.

"Victor I dooo!" The other twin joins in, with an equally pitchy tone.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuuu!" The twins sing, Harry joining in while chuckling at his best friend.

"Bloody hell guys, my ears are ringing!" Saffron snickers with Cho as the twins walk up to Ellie, each grabbing one of her hands as they begin to Irish dance again. Ellie and Rhianna join in, dancing together between the twins, as everyone laughs.

"Anyone want some hot chocolate?" Hermione questions from the kitchen, where her and Harry stand. Everyone replies with a yes, as the group all congregate in the small living room area of the tent. All but Mr Weasley, who had retired to his room to read a muggle book, one that Ellie had gifted him last Christmas.

Hermoine and Harry carry in the mugs of the warm, chocolatey beverage, as everyone grabs one and thanks the two. Cho and Cedric are sitting together, the black haired girl not so sneakily scooching closer to the boy on her left. Saffron's smile faltered at the sight of her friend overly flirting with the boy, so she turned to chat to Rhianna, as they both sip their warm drinks contently. Soon enough, most of the kids had finished their drinks and headed to bed. All that was left was the twins, Saff, Cho, Rhianna and Ellie.

"We should probably go to bed soon El." Rhianna signs, looking at her friend snuggled in the corner with Fred, struggling to keep her eyes open. She nods in agreement, as Rhianna heads over to her, grabs her hand, and pulls her up. They all give the remaining four a hug, Ellie kissing Fred's cheek sweetly, before they head to bed.

"Come on Saff, we should probably go too" Cho chimes in, as the girls head to bed, the boys shortly following suit.

----